Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

S10 Finale will be delayed because of Covid-19

Discussion in 'Episode 1013 - What We Become' started by BlackBird, Mar 25, 2020.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

This will be frustrating folks, but what isn’t these days? Obviously couldn’t be helped.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-52032461

Fans of The Walking Dead must wait for the finale of the current series after producers revealed they had not been able to finish it because of Covid-19.

That means season 10 will end with its penultimate episode next month - but they aim to air the planned finale as a special episode later in the year.

AMC, which makes the zombie drama, said the pandemic had made it "impossible" to finish the episode on time.

Season 10 started airing last October and will now wrap up on 5 April.

"Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5," the network said.

When it does eventually arrive, the programme-makers have promised the finale will be "an epic, action-packed thriller with plenty of surprises".

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Angela already said the finale would end with a cliffhanger. Granted most seasons end on some sort of cliffhanger. I mean not to the levels of "A" or "the day will come..." but most leave questions unanswered.

I really hope they make episode 16 an extended one and don't end it on a huge cliffhanger. I think it would really suck for fans to wait however long to see one episode and have it end with a big cliffhanger.

They have a good thing going right now, with the third series first season in the can, they can afford to delay ftwd and TWD s11 given they have something to fill the time. Don't screw it up by having us wait (understandably) for a single episode and have it leaving too many questions.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think the best move now would probably be to just have this season's finale as the premiere of the new one, so we'll have 17 episodes next year. If we wait 2 months for one episode some people will miss it, and it'll take some momentum away from the show.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

lol. I’d rather have the episode as soon as they are able to deliver it!

[​IMG]

Especially if the Connie story won’t get resolved before that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I'd rather have it as soon as possible as well. With download and streaming that's available now, there's no reason for a real fan to miss it.