Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Well... at this point in my life I've heard men (and women) say a lot of disgusting and disturbing things, especially when drunk and/or showing off. I guess I just don't get that worked up about it any more -- although I do remember and file it away, of course.

LOL, seriously, Pres. Obama confessed to snorting cocaine. Pres. Bush wrote that he "chased a lot of pussy and drank a lot of beer". I'm supposed to get worked up about what Trump said? Unless Pence gets elected, saying or doing bad things seems more a Presidential norm than an exception. I guess that makes sense though, they are human, after all.

On the final part :oops::oops::oops::)

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Meh I did that for comedic value. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Morgotha

I got that you were joking, but was still shocked to see it in print. Probably the same way people feel about Trump's statements but without the hate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

Touche. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Morgotha

You know, I wasn't trying to score a point. I was trying for something more like this

((( :) )))

6. PepperAnn

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Who didn't see this coming though? Stacy Abrams is practically pulling a Love Actually routine with Biden, holding up proverbial signs at his front door asking.... no, begging him to pick her. lol

Then there's Kamala Harris. Sure, they hate each other, but it's politics. She's high profile, she's a hawk, she's smart, and she's a decent liar. If I was Joe, I'd pick her over Stacy Abrams, but there's that thing where she laughs like The Joker. That's not a good look. More lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Morgotha

Wasn't it Al Sharpton that said he got the black vote to go to Biden down South? For all we know this whole "selection" process is a sham and Biden was told months ago who his VP is going to be. Maybe that was the price of obtaining "the black vote".

9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I do know that Al Sharpton is heavily involved in ensuring that Biden pick a person of color for his VP. I personally wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

To me, this is foolish box for anyone to get trapped in. I don't care who you are or what side of the isle you're on. Biden already committed to picking a woman as a running mate, and he only did so because he was pressured to say that BECAUSE Bernie jumped out ahead of him. Now, other people of influence in the party are pressuring Biden to pick a female of color simply for the sake of fulfilling an intersectional milestone. Not because they are the right person for the job.

I'm not suggesting that a female of color isn't worthy of the pick, unqualified, doesn't belong, etc. Not at all. What I'm saying is that assuming that Biden keeps his promises, he's now forced himself into a position where he is only able to consider 3 or 4 people....

Kamala Harris (who laughs like The Joker)
    Stacy Abrams (who still has delusions that she's the Governor of Georgia)
    Ilhan Omar (LMFAO)
    Condoleezza Rice (Obviously that's not going to happen because she's a conservative)

No one else is high profile enough. I guess he could pick a lesser known woman, but the odds are low. So basically he's got 2 choices and ONLY two choices (neither are good imo) if he sticks to what he's promised and sticks to what others expect of him. That's a small box to be in. Yikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Morgotha

He could go with Elizabeth Warren. As a Native American she's a "person of color".
    I'd like Condi Rice or Nikki Haley - not that they have a snowball's chance of being selected.
    If he can stand up to the black lobby, my actual favorite white woman for VP would be Klobuchar, and if she ended up as president? So much the better.
    Ilhan Omar? Sorry Jama, this is for the VP of America, not Iran.
    Don't forget Michelle Obama. I don't think that will happen, but in politics, who knows?
    Or if Biden can stretch his mind a bit, how about someone like Ursula Burns, the former CEO of Xerox? Knowing how to get things done and how run a huge corporation would be a serious plus in an organization the size of the Federal Government. ( I know, "big business bad", but one can dream).

11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Actually Ursula Burns would be an excellent choice but I’ll profer another candidate, Susan Rice, former US National Security Advisor. We might also need someone who knows the terrain when it comes to dealing with other world players.

12. Morgotha

Sure, she'd be fine with me as well. I just hope Biden doesn't come up with the black version of Sarah Palin.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Did my LMFAO after I mentioned Ilhan Omar confuse you? I thought it was pretty self-explanatory that I wasn't being serious.

Also, I don't see Democrats accepting anyone that isn't already a career bureaucrat/politician, so I don't think Biden will pick someone from corporate America. I could be wrong.

Look at all of the corporate Democrats that ran in the primary. The ones who had no political background but ran because they were savvy businessmen who could "lead America" were essentially afterthoughts that no one cared about.

And the hybrid candidate: corporate billionaire AND politician- Mike Bloomberg.... He was in way over his head and he got obliterated by the world's biggest liar Liz Warren.

Granted, all of those people were rich white men, so that might be the bigger factor for why Democrats rejected them. But I still don't think that Biden wants to go down the corporate Democrat road.

Remember: Bernie is holding on to his delegates so he can manipulate..... eeeerrrrrr..... I mean..... have a seat at the table with certain campaign decisions. lol

14. purriwinkle

You’re right, of course. “Corporate America” probably wouldn’t go down well right now in Democratic circles. We all know that if he really wants to win he’ll put Oprah on the ticket, LOL

15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I gather that you're joking, but still.... Do you really think she'd want to be #2 to THAT guy? lol

I can't imagine any woman wanting to say yes to Mr. Creepy HairSniffer-McTouchy III

16. purriwinkle

I was kidding, kind of...... yeah, lol, and yes, they’ll line up with a do you like my shampoo? cause the alternative is Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yeah you're probably right given that it's already been established that some women will put politics over the potential of being "kid-touched" by a life-long serial creeper. lmao

Hell, since there's still time before the election and Trump is still President, I might change my status to Democrat and then I can start grinding up against random women at will. I'll start grunting and howling and pumping my hips up against them.

If they start to lose their shit on me and/or call the cops, I'll just say "Wait!!! It's okay!!! I'm a Democrat and I'm voting for Biden!! I hate Trump I HATE TRUMP!!! This is for the greater good!!!"

Once they hear that, maybe they'll ask me if I like their shampoo as well..... And then I'll be able to finish. lololololol

18. purriwinkle

Pfft. You don’t need to change parties. You already support a serial molester. He’s the grinder, BTW, lol

I’ll stick with the hair sniffer, yes, please rub my neck candidate, who didn’t cheat on his pregnant wife with a hooker.

Just a word of warning. You told us you had a big ass. Better be careful with the grinding, you might actually hurt someone, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

On no.... I think I do need to change parties. Because your guy kisses numerous women on the lips and he diddles interns and then forgets about it due to his ever increasing mental illness. It's a much more interesting story. He can't even remember what office he's running for. lol

And how does you talking about my ass pertain to any of this? It doesn't. Just like me talking about you and your celebrity crush with Andrew Cuomo.

I hope for your sake that MM's real life name is also Andy, because it would be unfortunate if there were an intimate moment between the two of you and a certain name was screamed out in the heat of passion. If his name is also Andy, then you're in the clear. If not, you're in some big trouble. lol

Oh Andy! Ohhhh Andy!!! Yes. Yes!! YESSSSS!!!! You sign that big bill into law you filthy animal!!! AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDYYYYY!!!!! (Squirt)

#1739 Jama, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. purriwinkle

That’s rich since we just had an example of Your candidate not even knowing what country he lives in cause yeah he kept people from entering China, among numerous other examples of straight up crazy.

Your candidate has been accused of rape in a dressing room. Has he ever submitted his DNA cause she still has the garment she said she was wearing. Apparently he uses his dick.

I have a feeling MM isn’t threatened by Andy.
    Probably wouldn’t mind as long as he reaps the benefit of any “desire”. Saves him some work if I’m ready to go, lol I can see it now.....watching a daily briefing as part of foreplay, LOL maybe I’ll just watch and go get him to relieve the sexual tension afterwards, as long as I’m not screaming Jama I can’t see that it would be much of a problem, lol.

BTW, what doctor did Biden diddle?

#1740 purriwinkle, May 6, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2020