Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Parasite

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Stealth, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Finally watched this film. Need to be fully focused to watch anything that is subtitled. The first 80% is top notch, and very enjoyable. Throughout I was saying, I can see why this won Best Picture. This family was slowly wrapping their tentacles around another family, and infiltrating their household. It was well written, smooth and hilarious at a number of points.

But when we got to the endgame the movie went off track for me. It wasn't terrible, but it just didn't seem to fit with what we had been shown previously. It took a somewhat darker turn (which could've worked I guess) but it all fell short for me. It's probably too because the bar was set so high with the way the film began.

Overall it was a 10/10 film with a 5/10 ending, whatever that averages out to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

7.5/10

You're welcome. ;-)

3. johnnyy

johnnyy New Member

It is worth a watch, but I give it maybe 8/10

• Like Like x 1
  4. avensis

avensis New Member

I found the movie interesting from start to finish, one of the best movies I've seen.

#4 avensis, Nov 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  5. Linda Leon

Linda Leon New Member

Great film!