Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live reaction

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - The Key' started by Sharpie61, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Better than last week's episode, but we are not keeping up the quality of what I hoped for after the first 2. Lots of absurdities again, like all the gun shots right outside the walls and it doesn't draw anyone's attention? And Strand told Ginny she was a 'flight risk' while being locked in a cell? That would mean Strand thought she had an accomplice and Ginny didn't ask who, apparently? And walkers chew on other walkers now? [in the grave]. Among some other things. There were things that I liked too, such as John becoming developed again. In S5 he was usually a caricature who existed just to keep saying how much he loved June. The other thing I liked was the Strand pistol whip. I give it a 6.8.

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Loved the episode. They made it interesting, kind of suspenseful, and made the zombies (a little) relevant. Would even have been shocking had we know Janis a little. Probably my favorite this season, and one of my favorite FTWD episodes overall.

I like this season a lot as of now - one terrible episode last week, but the rest was very good. I think it might just be that Al and Dwight are shitty characters.

I'm giving it a 8.5.

Not sure about Morgan's quests, but I guess we'll see.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I thought it was drawn out. But it does look like the good guys ( John and Morgan) are becoming hardened, which we need.

The truth is out there

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

An improvement from last week, but they set a very low bar with the whole Al/Dwight bubonic plague beer run episode.

Some of this would be more tolerable if it wasn't bottled. You could cut back to Al/Dwight and then what John and the others are doing. Weaker links like last weeks episode are better when they're interwoven, and not spotlighted like that. But I won't continue to beat the dead horse of bottle episodes.

I liked what they did with John this episode, but the whole community doesn't feel real.

The funniest line was unintentional, when Morgan said about Grace, "I wonder if she'll even recognize me."

I like his new weapon though and how he took out the two guys that rammed his vehicle.

Overall better than the last episode and last season.