Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shane's jacket from season 2 episode 12

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by Merle_Dixon89, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Merle_Dixon89

Merle_Dixon89 New Member

Anyone know what kind of jacket he wore here?

[​IMG]

It also had a fur lining around the collar
    [​IMG]

#1 Merle_Dixon89, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  2. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

#2 Deviancy, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  3. Merle_Dixon89

Merle_Dixon89 New Member

Yeah i think its definitely some type of bomber jacket, i found like 2 that looks somewhat similar

[​IMG]

2 This one has more accurate pockets, but it has a hoodie with it, so its not that accurate obviously.
    [​IMG]

But you can see that it is definitely in the bomber jacket category i'd say.

4. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

The one I linked is police issue, and Shane was a deputy so its probably the same jacket and the wardrobe peeps altered it somewhat like they seem to alter a lot of the clothing in the show. If you're thinking of trying to dress like Shane, I think the lawpro one is your best bet, and its inexpensive and can be found at shops that sell gear to security guards and whatnot, and probably army surplus stores. Rick's jacket on the other hand, its hard to find anything close that's under three digits.. and I'd consider it was black but I never cared for wearing "earthy colors". My ex's dad always called me Johnny Cash Jr because I always wear all black but it beats being called a goth.

5. Car3man3

Car3man3 New Member

#5 Car3man3, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  6. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

I guess that's why it says "highly sought after" in the description because its an ugly jacket, so the only reason I can see it being highly sought after is due to some TWD fans wanting to emulate Shane.

Hrmm, there needs to be a Walking Dead fashion pageant..

Who would people pick as the best dressed in the show?

Best dressed male.. post Alexandria Rick after he cleaned, up and female.. I'd have to go with Rosita when she was first introduced, those shorts just amplify her assets.

7. Spikesmob

Spikesmob New Member

I believe i’ve come across this jacket. I believe that it is a Levi’s black denim Sherpa lined jacket but I believe older than type three. EBay refers to it as a Men’s Levi’s gothic colour Sherpa lined denim jacket. I don't believe this jacket is still in production, I believe a variant can still be purchased. Levi Strauss and Co Gold Label.
    Why I think this:
    It has buttons and not snaps. The new Levi’s mainly have snaps instead of buttons. The buttons are painted black on Bernthal's jacket. The collar has Sherpa on it but not on the folds below the neck line near the top of the buttons. The cut is the same as Levi’s. The jacket fits tighter on Bernthal around the arms and chest. The Sherpa collar is black like the denim of the jacket. Please see link scroll to the black Sherpa on black denim jacket. Bernthal's jacket has adjustment buttons at the bottom rear of his coat. The variant available typically comes now without the rear bottom adjuster buttons I mentioned above. He also appears to be wearing Levi's tanker pants (tan cargo pant- I don't believe his version is still in production).

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Signature-by-Levi-Strauss-Co-Trucker-Sherpa-Jacket-Warm-Mens/203102808005?var=503452246426&hash=item2f49dee7c5:g:8N4AAOSwZfNfWp9N&LH_ItemCondition=3

#7 Spikesmob, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  8. Spikesmob

Spikesmob New Member