Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walking Dead essay help

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Fan Fiction' started by Sassy Shane, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Sassy Shane

Sassy Shane New Member

Hi everyone! I'm in the middle of writing a mass of essays, articles, reviews and the like for my journalism portfolio, and my most current essay is based on The Walking Dead. It's titled:

Woodbury Lost: is The Walking Dead's 'The Governor' the doppelganger of John Milton's interpretation of God, as seen in his epic poem Paradise Lost?

This is an idea i've been playing around with for a few months now and i've only recently decided to transfer my ideas onto paper, at the moment my thoughts are:

- Woodbury parallels 'Paradise' - the garden of eden - with character such as Andrea calling it "paradise" on numerous occasions

- Merle is the antithesis of Christianity and the parallel of Satan (as he is interpreted in Paradise Lost), as he is a 'fallen angel' who tries to rebel - in response he is banished from Paradise to hell - from Woodbury to the Prison

- Milton is a Promethean protagonist, as he 'plays god' (scientific experiments on walkers) in order to further humanity.

- Andrea parallels Eve as she is persuaded by 'Satan' (Merle) and the 'Daemons of Hell' (Residents of the Prison) to rebel against god (Philip) - "If you go to the prison, you can stay there"

- Michonne killing the walkers going against God, causes her banishment - original sin, Michonne as Eve and Andrea as Adam? Homosocial/maybe Homosexual relationship?

I'm looking for more in-depth parallels between The Walking Dead and Paradise Lost and i'm going to be watching most of Season 3 to write notes/quotations in relation to Phillip being God, but in the mean time it would be wonderful if anybody could provide any input at all: flaws in my current interpretation of the characters and their relationships to those in Paradise Lost, any quotes you can think of that relates to the relationships I have described, any ideas of your own, it would be wonderful!

Thank you!

2. BillShiphr

BillShiphr New Member

OMG, man, this theme is amazing! During my student's life, I was writing only stupid and very dull university essays that can't improve my knowledge. That is the main reason why I started to work with the essaywritinglab. Of course, I checked the essaywritinglab review and was understanding that this company should be really honest.

3. Ellis Leigh

Ellis Leigh New Member

Term Paper Writing – Basic Tips
    [​IMG]

Writing your term paper can be something that is both exciting and nerve wracking. It is exciting because you will learn a lot from the process. But it is also a demanding task so you may experience frustrations and depressions. But one thing that makes term paper writing special is that you will be able to enhance different skills. This means a great advantage for you especially when you gently trek the ladder to higher education. Let our essay writing company give you some tips in term paper writing.

These term paper guidelines are considered to be the basic steps in writing a term paper. Simply follow them and you will be able to produce a good term paper.

· Choose your domain of interest. The topic must be something that you are familiar and interested with.

· Apply the aspect of feasibility, relevance and significance to your choice of topic. Writing term papers also involve the idea of producing sensible research results.

· Compose a strong thesis statement. It should be very specific and assertive at one point.

· Gather as much resource materials as you can. These materials can be books, internet sites or research papers.

· Plan the course of writing. It is ideal if you will compose a term paper outline.

· Look for a reliable term paper site. There are websites that can teach our how to master the art of writing term papers.

· Consult with your adviser from time to time. This will ensure that you are on the right path of writing.

· Proofread your paper. It is important to eliminate any technical errors in your article.

Term paper writing is something to enjoy. Make your life simpler by following the tips above.

4. Linda Leon

Linda Leon New Member

Sometimes I'm so exhausted and even like a zombie. But this is not acceptable to me, so I found a reliable help. A team of professionals buyessayscheap.com who love their work and the result is wonderful. I am very happy to have someone to rely on to write my essays and I have more free time for myself and for my family.

5. EdwardKeller

EdwardKeller New Member

I think that even for such topics, the essay should apply general requirements and tips, which are more than enough in the public domain. The main thing is to determine exactly which subject should be considered as the target. You can also refer to the corresponding platform, for example of it resume writing services reviews

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. DashikiCrowd

DashikiCrowd New Member

We all know that a lot depends on our essay. Respect from professors and a high chance of getting into graduate school. Students always have a lot of stress. I used to seriously prepare and write essays on my own, spending all my free time on it, but now I have realized that there is no point in it. Just by using argumentative essay writing service https://essayservice.com/argumentative-essay-writing-service I get quality results thanks to professional writers. Even when I spent all my time with experience and knowledge, I couldn't write the kind of essay I got thanks to these guys.

8. MentalDredd

MentalDredd New Member

Wow, great topic for essay. I also needed a essay on strategic management and practice - I do not work in my specialty and did not succeed in anything catastrophically. I must say that everything was done by advance writers https://advanced-writer.com/ very quickly and efficiently.

9. dicsonl4893

dicsonl4893 New Member

For students, this is the best deal!

10. dicsonl4893

dicsonl4893 New Member

How often do you order academic papers?

11. dicsonl4893

dicsonl4893 New Member

You can find really good and high quality academic papers at https://www.australianwritings.com/ ! I often order academic papers here because I work and train and I don't have much time to do academic papers! Professional writers work on that service, so you can be sure of the quality of the text!

12. dicsonl4893

dicsonl4893 New Member

13. juliafrod

juliafrod New Member

There are many reasons why students may want to use academic ghostwriting . Some students may not have time to write essays on their own, while others may lack the frying-pan for academic writing. With all these reasons in mind, there is no reason why any student should be stressed out about their next essay assignment when they can receive custom written essays online for a very low price!

#13 juliafrod, Sep 15, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  14. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

There's really nothing worse than lacking the frying-pan for academic writing.

15. dicsonl4893

dicsonl4893 New Member