Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

So Chuck Schumer said this on the Senate floor....

"Make no mistake, there will be a trial and when that trial ends, senators will have to decide if they believe Donald John Trump incited the erection... insurrection against the United States."

This leaves no doubt in my mind now that there was an uprising of some kind. God bless America!

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My concern about this whole capital thing.....

Some of those people knew exactly where certain offices were. And even gave others directions on how to get there.

The truth is out there

3. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Paint face guy was horny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. DeadZedHead

They are looking into that. Video shows one person on the outside directing people with a bullhorn on which rooms to enter and which windows to break. Including a skylight that would allow them to “drop to a room bellow”.

5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Really? Oh, God, woman, lol! If you insist, first rape insurance? I believe the correct term is medical insurance and I couldn’t even get to addressing “murder” insurance which is usually covered by life insurance because I was too busy spitting out my coffee...

[​IMG]

I don’t recall “rape” as a major occurrence during any social justice march. It never came up in any of our discussions over the summer that I can remember and out of the blue you’re asserting it’s a problem?

Honestly, I initially thought, WTF? She’s not dusting off that old trope of “we gotta save the white womenfolk from those big, black dicks” is she?

[​IMG]

Unless....she’s got a little jungle fever....lol

[​IMG]

But then you explained you were only commenting on reports out of “Portland”. Again, with Portland. I have no idea what to say except, what is wrong with those people?..... and I support social justice protests. lol... IMO, Portland has become a boil on America’s ass....OK....I’m pleading COVID delirium with the rest of you guys..

Oh, and for the record, according to statistics, rape is a serious ongoing problem in this country (as is murder), that happens to both women and men of all races. You don’t need a “special event” for it to occur. Will we work on changing that culture?

Not to mention, IMO, it’s prudent to carry both medical and life insurance because one never knows what hand will be dealt us in life. Best to protect yourselves and your loved ones.

AND I do see the appeal of the gif:rolleyes:

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

How hard do you think it was..... you know, for us, to watch that sad event unfold?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Horned guy gave an interview to an AZ news station. He claims his “outfit” represents his animal spirit.
    Apparently, he can’t make up his mind which animal, as he wore a bear skin hat, with bull horns, and in one video, he was howling like a wolf.

Me thinks he smokes way to much peyote.

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Like I said, it's the covid.

9. Morgotha

Me thinks the man needs a steady job.

10. Morgotha

When we wanted tickets to get on the Senate floor we had to stop by and pick them up from our senator's office. As long as a few of them lived in the states where those offices were, they'd probably know how to get there. And since it's a VERY public building, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a map to its layout and who is where.

11. Morgotha

It's a funny quirk of buildings, but generally speaking if you are on the roof of a building - any building - and are looking down through a skylight in to a room, if you break the skylight you can enter that room! I know, it's tough to wrap your head around, but it's like breaking someone's bedroom window: If you crawl through the broken window you'd end up in their bedroom, not, for example, in their kitchen or laundry room.

#32071 Morgotha, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  12. Morgotha

And I see you focusing on the trivial to sidestep the more important points. Meh, I'll chalk it up as your acceptance that you were wrong.

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

COVID shortened her attention span? Wowwww!

14. purriwinkle

There were important points? If you say so.

15. Morgotha

Absolutely. I am your best source of information in this regard, after all. You aren't going to be hearing anything about it from the Biden administration or the Democratic media, that's for sure!

16. purriwinkle

Looking forward to it. I love fiction.:D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Yup, you’re relying on the wrong sources. Mainstream media will never give you a balanced news report. You need to go to Newsmax, One America, Breitbart and the Epoch Times if you want the truth about the world. Oh, and QAnon if you can get it. Nobody knows who Q is, but he or she sure knows a lot of stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. DeadZedHead

Yes but does everyone know where were all the windows and skylights are in the capitol. She was directing them to places not visible to them. Through closed doors. They had maps on social media. I dont know if that is easily available to the public. My point is that it wasn’t randomly roaming the halls. They had intended points of interest and coordinated plans of action.

19. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

If was at least partly an inside job. So to speak.

20. DeadZedHead

Or at least well researched because they intended to breach the building somewhere other than the entrance. One senator mentioned a tour taking place in the days prior. Has anyone found out if any of people on that tour had any connection? I know they were “looking in to it”