Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan should have gotten bit this way

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by Shonen, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Shonen

Shonen Member

It would have made better story telling, if Morgan was knocked out while the other two members from the hill tops were killed from the savior's counter fire.

Morgan survives being hit by the bullets, but one of the two men has already turned and tries to bite him. Morgan does not have time to respond and ends up getting bit in the arm before putting him down. He conceals his wound and would eventually reveal it to Rick when he reaches back to Alexandria.

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Walkers don't bite main or secondary characters, they just bumped into them like passersbys on a crowded street. :rolleyes:

3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Hahaha right though. Gabriel in that hoard in 801 and they just bumped him like "oops excuse me"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

How about when Rick and Michonne ran through that herd on the highway to get to that car in S7. I expected one of the walkers to say "Here, let me get that door for you." :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Having Morgan to die in this way is too 'shallow' and it is similar to Bob's being bitten and remains hidden until later revealed to the group.

I bet, when Morgan is about to die, he will have a vision or a flashback moment with Eastman.

6. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

A lot of characters in TWD haven't evolved for a long time now, especially characters like Daryl, Morgan and a little bit Rick Kodi nox

#6 scottoreilly, Jan 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021