Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

So let me ask you this, O Sage of the Potomac, which of the policy reversals that Trump made do you think Republicans thought were wrong of him to do? IOW, which one of Obama's policies do you think Republicans wished to continue?

I'd really like an answer, as if there ARE policies of Obama's the Repubs wanted, I'd have to agree that Trump was just being contrarian for no reason, but OTOH, if there are NOT a bunch of Obama policies the Repubs agreed with - that shoots down your theory that Trump was just opposing Obama, doesn't it?

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

What freakin world do we live in these days? BOYCOTT TARGET for trying to be SAFE? Jesus.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

On March 2, he tweeted that he’s had enough of “cancel culture”.
    On March 3, he’s telling people to “cancel culture” target.
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

HA! I didn't even put those two together like that. LMAO

5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

“Cancel Culture” is the new right wing buzz phrase, but there you have it. Both sides engage in it.

6. Morgotha

I agree.

7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Thank you for recognizing my wisdom. Every administration tries to reverse policies from the previous. That’s politics. Republicans didn’t agree with Everything Obama wanted. Thats why he resorted to executive orders. Trump couldn’t get partisan support so HE resorted to executive orders. Biden is reverting to established democratic ideals and eliminating trumps orders with his own. Thats why executive orders are not the standard for creating policy. Otherwise its just flip flopping EO’s as we are experiencing now. None of that changes the fact that most people in his sphere said trump had no clue what any of the issues were. They couldn’t get him to listen longer than a shark week commercial break. They had to distract him with colorful charts and promises of praise. He has enemies and he want to make them suffer. Even He admits that. He was vocally anti Obama. Biden is vocally anti trump. He is going to target anything trump initiated. But at least he has some semblance of understanding the issues. trump just peddled fear, misinformation and revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Morgotha

Oh, I recognize your *wisdom*, all right. ;) Anyway, the president is NOT supposed to use executive orders to get what they want, they are supposed to get Congress to pass legislation on the subject, and compromises will have to be made along the way. That's the process. Saying, "if I don't get everything I'm taking my ball and going home" is a new thing and not a good one. It was wrong for Obama to do, wrong for Trump to do, and wrong for Biden to do.

On Trump, he had his personal issues, but he actually did some good things - some not-so-good as well. Even though you hate him now, I wonder if after 4 years of Dementia Joe's reign you'll feel the same way. Time will tell.

9. DeadZedHead

Lol. Ive hated trump longer than 4 yrs. thats not going to change. Using EOs to bypass legislation isn’t new. Its become more popular and i agree its going to cause long term problems as issues aren’t permanently addressed. Just opinion of the day band aids. If Joe does stuff i disagree with, i wont automatically hate him. Thats got to be earned. I disagreed with quite a bit of Obamas ideas. EOs being one of them. I also disagreed with stuff Clinton and Both Bushes did but I sincerely feel that they attempted to do what they thought was best for ALL Americans not just their party. They just had differing ideas of what that meant. trump openly admitted that he was not only partisan but felt that the Republican party should revolve around him PERSONALLY. That HE decided WHAT and WHO was Republican. He also tried to convince half of Americans that the other HALF of Americans hated America and them specifically because they disagreed with HIM. He decided AMERICA had to revolve around him. All Presidents have an ego but that is beyond the pale.

10. DeadZedHead

trump has sent a cease and desist to the RNC to stop using his name and likeness for fund raising. Why? Because that cuts into his fund raising. He is not even PRETENDING to be Republican anymore. All about him and what he can drain from his supporters.

11. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

He’s always been a self-centred greedy narcissist. Leopards don’t change their spots. Grifters gonna grift.

12. Sharpie61

Trump is now emailing registered republicans to send money to his PAC, and not the RNC.

A lot of people, who usually are his cult, are starting to notice the grift.

The truth is out there

13. DeadZedHead

Lets hope.

14. DeadZedHead

Trump issued a statement saying that Americans wouldn’t have a vaccine for at least 5 years if at all if not for him. Apparently he thinks Americans are so stupid that they couldn’t create a vaccine in the same amount of time as every other industrialized nation which have created their own. “America first!”

15. Biffster

Sure has been quiet around here lately. Does that mean Trump has gone?

16. Sharpie61

[​IMG]

The truth is out there

17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

He looks like he's aged a year in the last month.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. DeadZedHead

Looks like he lost weight. Golf must be great exercise.

19. Biffster

I wonder if he’s cutting down on the filet-o-fish?

20. DeadZedHead

Or doubling up on his diet coke.