Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol Let Negan Out of Jail

Discussion in 'Episode 1012 - Walk With Us' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2020.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Lol. I think this is a proof it was Daryl who let him out. He was keeping watch. ;)
    Or maybe, like you say, he at least knew about it and thought "good riddance".

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Daryl was keeping watch not at the jail but at Lydia's house.
    If Daryl was watching at the jail, then he could not know if Lydia left the house or not.
    So, Daryl must have been guarding Lydia but not Negan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think the jail (house) is next to the house. It’s the same house that Michonne and kids live in, and Judith would talk to Negan while sitting on the steps.
    Daryl could have been in the house, but looked out the window and seen Carol enter the jail.

But thinking about it, he probably would have mentioned it to Carol while they were out looking for the herd.

The truth is out there

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah Michonne lives in Deanna's old condo in the Brownstone, the western most unit in the building. The jail is in the lowest floor of the third unit down [usually, although there has been some inconsistencies with that recently]. Daryl seems to be in the unit in between Michonne and jail. If he sat with his face pretty close to the glass he could catch people coming and going from the jail even if they came directly from the east and turned down the steps.

I think he meant he was watching Lydia all night, but its possible he was keeping an eye on both.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think possibly both Lydia and the street. Lydia was just attacked and he may have kept watch to make sure no one else tried

The truth is out there

6. Blueman

They have these 'plot holes'/ambiguities (deliberately or not) so that we fans have something to talk about in between episodes...lol

7. Neuropyramidal

This is the wrong episode, but the one thing I genuinely couldn't figure out is why Dante killed the first person he came across after Alpha sent him on his spy mission. Alpha's instructions were to meet people and join a small group, and then later 'discover' ASZ together with the small group. But then he kills the first survivor he comes across. Why? He didn't use that person's face as his mask. He used a walker's face. On another forum people have concluded it was to take the guy's clothes. That makes no sense, he had his own clothes. I'm half convinced there was an error in editing and perhaps a deleted scene in that sequence would explain it.

8. Blueman

My memory of that scene is a little vague now.
    Have you rewatched? I mean, was Dante wearing one set of clothes and then after killing the 1st survivor, he was shown wearing that guy's clothes?
    This is possible. I think the Whisperers have their 'special' set of clothes. You see Alpha and Beta do not change clothes at all, IIRC. I suppose, their clothes are 'treated' with walkers' blood or something to help blending in. The smell is probably quite distinct. So, if Dante met ASZ people in his original Whisperer clothing, this could cause some people suspecting?

9. Neuropyramidal

He did at least put on the guy's outermost unbuttoned shirt/jacket from what I remember. But that would probably be a big stretch for me. I mean just stabbing 2 or 3 walkers could get your clothes pretty smelly, so in the ZA i'm not sure spoiled clothing would mean much. Plus he then put on a mask and full upper body walker skin over that shirt anyway, and only ripped it off right before meeting the next group of people. If I remember right, his original shirt looked pretty clean.

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Sigh. It was Carol that let Negan out. Period. Why? Because of the reveal of "It took you long enough."

That was a reveal people!

Plus, as soon as Negan got out he immediately made his way to Alpha and co....after shaking off that pesky Chihuahua killer psycho dude.

I would lay down serious cash on it. :D Well, that's Corona Cash now.....but still.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

hmmmm or you could lay down some serious rolls of toilet paper!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. walkon

walkon Active Member

Ahahahahahaha! Thanks, I needed that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

I can't wait for Carol and Negan. I think Carol is the only person who simply won't be impressed by Negan. She won't be intimidated and she won't let him get under her skin like the others tend to do. She will be 100% dismissive of him.

Nox vidmate vlc