Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5x09: Live Reactions Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by TGO, Feb 5, 2015.

1. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

Agreed it would have been far better to have Noah be the one who guards was down and Ty getting bite by a Walker while saving Noah. Noah survival skills should a lot less than any member of the group outside Gab, add in his grieve and you got I perfect scenario where its believable for Ty be overtaken and bitten.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Exactly and it would also redeem a lot in Ty, he would have shown that last inch of strength by saving Noah, not dying to his own lose of carefulness. He was a badass who used his own bitten arm as a decoy to kill a walker but that would have added to his character even more if he would have saved Noah!

3. InMyBlood

InMyBlood Member

I always thought you had good taste. I've definitely added Gareth to my favorites list :p

4. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Just watching it again before the new episode...

Michonne seems so vulnerable and emotional, then it moves to anger and frustration.

It's very powerful.

Also Glenn having lost his positivity. Saying things don't matter and he would have killed Dawn etc... Then Michonne speaks up saying they have to stop, and they've been out here too long. She can tell people are losing their humanity, and it's straining her to see it.

#464 CheesyBirdMess, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  5. goelankush1

goelankush1 New Member

Noah is worse than Carl about running off.