Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live React Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 1019 - One More' started by VenomGA, Mar 14, 2021.

1. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

is that Rob Scheinder in disguise?? LOL

2. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

FINALLY we get to find out about the stormtroopers

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I'm really starting to think they should have just held off until they could make real episodes again.

A game of rush and roulette is what they came up with????????? And we knew neither of these two were going to die as they are running out of characters the way it is already. If they killed Aaron or Gabriel off one of the season 9 characters would end up having to be a series lead.

At least next week's episode looks to move the story forward a bit.

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My favorite is the fort

The truth is out there

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I was out of town yesterday so I'm late to the party. Just watched it. As far as bottles go, I felt it was not a bad episode. Speaking of bottles, I noticed the name of the whiskey was Duane Jones lol. I couldn't tell if the picture was actually of Duane though. I'll have to watch that scene again. I did think it was a bit predictable that both Aaron and Gabe would chose to shoot themselves. It would have been quite interesting if Aaron did chose to point it at Gabe at the end, due to his sense of responsibility to Grace as a father. That could have really added a twist to Aaron's character and Garon would have been interesting going forward. Of course that would have changed the dynamic of the scene as Mays would have seen it as proof of his point. But still. Anyway, I liked it but didn't love it. 8.2.

6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Watched this tonight. I thought it was a good, intense episode. Rather predictable in that Gabe and Aaron would choose to shoot themselves but the ending surprised me almost as much as it did Aaron! I thought we were bringing another character into the fold but Gabe saw something in Mays that I didn’t, and now that I think about it, he did the absolutely right thing.

Finding his twin brother in the loft is what made me see the light. Would Mays have really left peaceably with our two guys and abandon his brother to starve to death up there? I feel now he would have killed Gabe and Aaron when they lowered their guard and went back to tormenting his brother. So glad that Aaron thought to look for where Mays had been hiding out but the brother could never have been brought back either, as he was totally broken. What a sad ending for a family that looked ordinary and quite happy in the family pics.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought the episode was decent because it was a good fit for the current world they live in. It was all pretty dark, but that's to be expected in the apocalypse. It's closer to the reality of what one would experience. Fortunately we don't have it every single episode or it'd be too bleak of a show to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  8. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I really liked this episode. The dark desperate feel of having to scavenge again and finding nothing worthwhile. The long silences. And I liked the drunken scene so much. The interaction with the freak. It all felt quite different and fresh to me.

“We are not murderers and thieves” - followed by one murder, one suicide enabled and taking their stash!

I think Gabriel’s fascinating. His drunken truths and his contradictory beliefs.

But the episode already won me over with one of the best openings ever: the blood on the flowers. Fabulous photography.

• Like Like x 2