Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live chat

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - Things Left To Do' started by Sharpie61, Apr 18, 2021.

1. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

alright peeps, see ya next week.

2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I'm glad they killed their villain. That right there makes this show better than TWD currently. Both shows are all over the place at this point though.

At this point they need to wrap Fear up just like they are wrapping TWD up and then they need to be done with this Walking Dead Universe experiment. The writing is just God awful for anything they try to do with this franchise these days.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Don't expect any of the new shows to be any good. The only one that I think has any hope at all of being decent is the tales show and that is only because they will be focusing on short stories and the terrible writing AMC employs won't have as much of a chance to stand out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I watched this show a few days ago on AMC+. It was mostly agonizing throughout the large part of the show. Terrible writing and nonsensical storyline. I did enjoy the ending where someone finally grew a set when June popped Virginia. Finally someone had some common sense!

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Despite how they screwed up the Morgan character I was going to give the new more balanced version another chance. Then they swing back in the other direction again, and I'm done with him now. Don't they realize that on an action/post-apocalypse TV series that the "all life is precious" approach of the main group doesn't work?

I'm not going to be able to watch this series if Dakota ends up living with them. She's a cold blooded killer and it's a joke if she now has a place in that community.

It made no sense also how Strand kept threatening the group over the Virginia stuff.

I couldn't care less about the whole Dwight/Sherry relationship at this stage with this contrived separation between the two. It's annoying too how she's with the mask group.

The rest of this season looks like it's going to be a complete mess.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. walkon

walkon Active Member

I finally decided to watch it this morning. What a waste. Morgan had a chance to channel Clint Eastwood but what did we get? . . . . .The Goatman rides again. To add insult to injury we finished up with the most miscast of the season . . .Florence Nightingale channeling Annie Oakley. June, just hang up your six shooter, hat and spurs . . .you just ain't believable, darlin. Danged if they ain't gone and ruined another show. Makes a body heart sick.