Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live chat 6-10

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - Handle With Care' started by Sharpie61, Apr 25, 2021.

1. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

why does Dakota always stand around with her arms crossed and hunched over like she's cold??

2. VenomGA

again, I don't trust Strand...never have

3. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

Strand is only ever in it for Strand

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

Goodnight everyone ! See you next week

5. VenomGA

nice chatting with you GiGi and Sharpie. See ya next week.

6. walkon

walkon Active Member

Daniel did tell Grace and Charlie to go to the fishing shack. Why are they lying?

7. walkon

walkon Active Member

I don't think Daniel is buying it. I think he knows he has been framed and is acting fractured to find out who & why. A man trained in what he was doesn't crack that easy. Daniel is like Charlie Bronson or Clint Eastwood . . . a man's man. Then again, we're dealing with some pretty squirrelly writers. lol

8. walkon

walkon Active Member

What was Charlie looking for rifling through the bags in the tent. . .maybe another map to circle the caverns in order to frame Daniel with?

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble trusting June.

9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I haven't even watched it yet. Will get around to it eventually. Last week's episode was so bad that I'm not motivated to see it too quickly. They had a chance to build off of John's shocking death, and they failed. It's similar to what happened after Nick was killed. You have one decent jaw dropping episode, and then they just go back to mindlessness.

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Daniel asked her to look for the guns on the quiet, as no one else knew they were missing

The truth is out there

11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It all didn't work for me because Daniel pretended to have memory issues while Virginia was around, and now suddenly he has them? Whether he's faking it again, or it's actually happening now just isn't the best writing.

I don't think he was faking it though because he was ready to go off on his own until Strand invited him in.

I liked that we had an episode focusing on Daniel, but I don't like what they did with it.

Best I can say about this one is that it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. It had a few moments, but overall it didn't work. It drives me crazy too that Dakota is just walking around free. She killed John.

The whole gathering of the weapons deal was contrived. Does Morgan expect these people to suddenly start shooting each other? It's ridiculous.

12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

The TWD universe has a history of doing things like this.