Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by surviving, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Heads up!
    Here’s something else China can be blamed for.
    They sent a rocket to space to build their own space station. Thing is, the booster rocket didn’t respond to commands and will now crash somewhere on earth.
    Russia has calculated that it will crash either on Saturday or Sunday, according to their space agency twitter account. But they don’t know where until Friday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rocket...launch-earth-atmosphere-uncontrolled-landing/

The truth is out there

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

As long as it doesn't hit the White House I'll assume this, at least, was an accident.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It’s their second rocket to go off coarse. And unlike ours, it doesn’t have a self destruct mode.

The truth is out there

4. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Wuhan (simplified Chinese: 武汉; traditional Chinese: 武漢, [ù.xân] (About this soundlisten)) is the capital of Hubei Province in the People's Republic of China.[15] It is the largest city in Hubei and the most populous city in Central China,[16] with a population of over eleven million, the ninth-most populous Chinese city and one of the nine National Central Cities of China

Pretty damn big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. DeadZedHead

The quality control of their rockets is terrible but they only cost $267.50 as they are made in China.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Morgotha

It's the ninth most populous city, so relatively speaking it's the size of Dallas, Not NY, L.A., Chicago, Houston, etc. Sure it's "big", but it's not "big" for China.

7. Morgotha

They don't care what happens with it. That runs through the Communist government's philosophy.

8. Morgotha

Good News on the Covid front:

"
    The interaction was another signal that COVID-19 infections are continuing to dramatically plummet in Los Angeles County. The county of more than 10 million people reported zero COVID-related deaths on Sunday and Monday, and the number of new infections fell to 255, the lowest since the pandemic began more than a year ago.

The hopeful streak of zero-death days was slightly dimmed by Tuesday's numbers from the county public health department showing 18 deaths and 273 new cases.

But the county's daily test-positivity rate as of Monday was a minuscule 0.7%, according to county officials."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...with-zero-covid-deaths/ar-BB1gnpWP?li=BBnb7Kz

9. DeadZedHead

https://www.moving.com/tips/the-top-10-largest-us-cities-by-population/
    Dallas is 1.4 million. Wuhan is over 11 million. Thats almost The two most populous cities combined New York 8.6 mil and LA 4 mil. Ya its a lot.

10. Morgotha

My point was Dallas is the 9th most populous city in the US, and Wuhan is the 9th most populous city in China. It's a "lot" for us, but not a "lot" for China.

11. DeadZedHead

11 million is a lot for any country on the planet. China just has more a lots. My point was high population equals higher probability of illness to spread to a lot of people. China a lot of cities with high potential for illness spread. Viruses don’t check census reports for relative populations.

12. Morgotha

Which might seem to make sense were it not for the fact that the closest similar virus in a bat is 1000 miles away and the bat hibernates in the winter. If it was just an accidental transmission from a bat that woke up and started flying around out of season there are many more millions of people it could have infected before getting right next to the Wuhan coronavirus lab.

I really don't get it, WHY are you trying so hard to buy the Chinese propaganda on this?

13. DeadZedHead

Im not buying Chinese propaganda. Im just not buying Republican propaganda either. Bats are harvested for food year round. Not just flying season. Just like Florida ships oranges year round to states across the country and markets in central china have fish despite being a thousand miles from the ocean. Its not like bats stop existing when they go into hibernation and if the first major outbreak occurred in a market that doesn’t mean patient zero personally coughed on patient two at the market. We don’t know how many infections there were prior to the first MAJOR outbreak in Wuhan. When we have outbreaks here in the states, often times the food has to be recalled because it was already shipped. Meaning the contamination occurred at a different location/state than the first reported case reports purchasing the contaminated material. IE you get salmonella from eggs purchased in your local grocery store not because you picked eggs up at the farm two states away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Morgotha

Sure, that makes sense, and if there is a transportation network for serving live bats to wet markets that would make even more sense. I haven't heard that was the case anywhere though, and it still seems like much more of a stretch than to say that the coronavirus lab a couple of blocks from the first known outbreak site was the cause.

15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

No, of course not. You're more of a "buys all the Democrat/left wing propaganda" kind of guy. If I posted an article about Sean Hannity sexually molesting a Build-A-Bear, you'd believe it without question, without scrutiny. :D:D:D

On a side note, I bet there really is an article like that rolling around out there, somewhere.... I'm gonna find it. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

Lol they had sequence the original strain by the middle of January 2020. I'm pretty sure the Chinese still have samples of the original. Here's an article from August 2020 that discusses the six known strains at that point including the original.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200803105246.htm

So once they find the animal host it will be a matter of only days before it is confirmed it is the animal reservoir of the virus.

The longer it takes to find the original the more credence is lent to the lab escape theory. Here is top secret report from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, the Department of Energy’s premier biodefense research institution.

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/...covid-19-could-have-originated-in-chinese-lab

17. surviving

The only problem with the bat theory is that the Wuhan wet market didn't sell bats. And 4 out 5 of the first known cases had no contact with the wet market direct or indirect. This is in the interview with the Chinese CDC director, Gao Fu, and a paper he published.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...avirus-big-mistake-top-chinese-scientist-says

Also by May 2020, scientists had concluded the virus hadn't jumped to humans in the wet market. It was the site of a super spreader event.

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-did-not-start-at-wuhan-wet-market.html

Perhaps you should do some research on this, you might come to the conclusion that it was a lab escape. I wouldn't want to be on trial for murder with the same amount of circumstantial evidence that is pointing to a lab escape.
    I've gotten alot of my information from Asian, British and European news. I'm pretty sure they aren't pushing Republican propaganda but I'm postive that American media is pushing Democrat and anti Republican propaganda.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4104828

An example.

#3537 surviving, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. surviving

19. surviving

20. surviving

• Agree Agree x 1