Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

A political dissenter "died" in prison in Burma and his body was returned to his family with some of his organs removed. An unexpected downside - or maybe an upside - of the improving ability to transport organs from one person to another. The State can now see some people worth more as parts than as people. And not to be paranoid or anything, but that's a pretty good reason not to give your DNA data to anyone, as Hillary IS getting pretty old at this point.

""They called me in the morning and told me to meet him at the hospital in Monywa. I thought it was just for a broken arm or something … But when I arrived here, he was at the morgue and his internal organs were taken out," she continued."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/burma-poet-dies-body-returned-to-family-with-organs-missing-reports

2. Morgotha

We've all heard of "feng shui", but here's a more important word in Chinese might be: 质量控制. Eh, that and following one's own safety procedures might help.

"
    Several glass panes of the Piyanshan Glass Footbridge in the city of Longjing were damaged by extreme weather in the Piyan Mountain tourist area, according to a statement posted on the city's official Weibo social media account.

Glass panels beneath the tourist's feet were reported to have cracked and crashed toward the cliffs below the bridge. The man reportedly clung onto the bridge's guardrails, with several gaps seen in front of him between beams that span around 8.2 feet horizontally across the bridge, according to Hong Kong's Apple Daily newspaper.

The man was stranded on the bridge, which is around 1,310 feet (400 meters) long, after several pieces of the glass deck were blown off following wind gusts of up to around 93 miles (150 kilometers) per hour in the area at around 12:45 p.m. local time on Friday, the city government said.
    According to guidelines, glass bridges must be closed during bad weather and natural disasters and the number of pedestrians on glass bridges and walkways should be capped to no more than three people per square meter, China's state-run Xinhua News Agency reported."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...330ft-above-the-ground/ar-BB1gyPrR?li=BBnb7Kz

3. Morgotha

You can hold a riot if you want, but a church service? Forget it, pal, it's jail for you.

"
    A Canadian church leader whose Easter confrontation with police last month went viral was arrested on Saturday for allegedly violating a mandatory ban on gatherings amid the pandemic.

Pastor Artur Pawlowski and his brother, Dawid Pawlowski, were arrested Saturday by officers from the Calgary Police Service for 'organizing an illegal in-person gathering'.

According to a statement from police, Pastor Pawlowski, who is the head of Calgary’s Street Church in Alberta, held a service that was in violation of a new court order obtained by Alberta Health Services (AHS) in relation to mandatory compliance of public health orders for gatherings."

[​IMG]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...holding-church-service/ar-BB1gyiZL?li=BBnb7Kz

4. Morgotha

Perverts around the world. Some Canadian (the guy in the hat) has been kicked out of Bali for offering "orgasmic yoga" classes. Can't argue with the Balians here, I'm sure they've got enough native-grown perverts to deal with. And for the Canadian, why fly half-way around the world to make your "class"? Aren't there enough people needing "orgasmic yoga" in Canada?

In any event, I'm glad there's at least ONE nutjob out there that isn't an American!

"Christopher Kyle Martin was deported from Indonesia on Sunday after he promoted online a "Tantric Full Body Orgasm" class for 20 euros ($24). The promotion went viral on Indonesia's social media, irking some conservative groups.

"This activity potentially damages the reputation of Indonesia and Bali as a tourist destination, and is irrespectful of Bali's customs," Bali governor I Wayan Koster said on Sunday at a press briefing with Martin seated beside immigration officers.

"If you want to come back here, you have to respect Balinese custom," the governor told him."

[​IMG]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ng-orgasmic-yoga-class/ar-BB1gyDoV?li=BBnbfcL

5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. DeadZedHead

Who the hell goes out on the deck over a cliff in 90 mph winds?

7. DeadZedHead

Tantric yoga is a thing. I didn’t realize teaching it was illegal in Bali. I think it legal teach it here.

8. Morgotha

The Chinese have some HUGE bridges with glass floors. This one was alternating glass panes and concrete by the look of it. Unless I lived on the other side of it and needed to get home, I sure wouldn't be walking on it in a gale!

P.s. From an artistic side, I think it's great to do things like this, but as in all things, "safety first".

9. Morgotha

The world has lots of "things". It's best to check the local laws before hanging out a shingle and selling your "thing" to the public.

10. DeadZedHead

I think the Grand Canyon and Niagra Falls have these but my butt cheeks would clench up on a good day. I guess if you crossed it all the time you might push it further and further. Like people who live by the beach stand on a pier when it’s getting pounded.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. DeadZedHead

Especially in a foreign country.

12. Morgotha

I don't really understand it. Going to foreign countries can be wonderful, but you should mind your p's and q's while there. Especially in Indonesia, they are known for both harsh penalties and corruption. NOT the place to irritate the locals!

13. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Disregarding a mandatory ban on large gatherings during a pandemic, as we know, can become a super spreader event. There are safer ways to have virtual church services keeping the faithful and others they come into contact with safe. A minor inconvenience. Maybe they can pray to their God to keep them out of jail cause Canadians mean business. Still waiting for the borders to open.

14. purriwinkle

Where can I sign up? LOL

15. Morgotha

"Tent, Rick, Yogi, eh". I mean, sure, I get the whole "Jellystone Fantasy" thing, but why would you need to pay this guy for his class?

#5975 Morgotha, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
  16. purriwinkle

Here I though the “Rick” fantasy was all about Officer Grimes ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. purriwinkle

No glass walkouts at Niagara Falls. It’s dangerous enough without that. Recently, Law enforcement officials believe some poor young Buffalo State College student committed suicide after breaking up with her boyfriend by throwing herself into the falls.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/06/missing-buffalo-state-college-student-presumed-dead-da/

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Morgotha

Well, when I came up with the (allusion?) that *did* cross my mind:oops:, BUT, when I tried playing it out a bit with the image of a real man in the picture? It got disturbing and unpleasant VERY quickly and had to be pushed away, LOL!

So... no TWD/Jellystone crossover today.:(

#5978 Morgotha, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

20. Morgotha

This is totally off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it.

[​IMG]

Has anyone seen this broadcast? This is Alice from "Alice in Wonderland", a production done by the BBC in 1966. If I can find it, I'll post where, it looks interesting!