Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by surviving, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

You know, if you start posting on various conspiracy theory sites that the covid vaccine gave you new psychic powers you may solve the problem of people not wanting to get the vaccine!

• Like Like x 1
  2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I was hesitant with him as he initially parroted trumps anti masking but he changed his position based on whatever information was becoming available. Thats the definition evaluating evidence. What you thought in the beginning isn’t always true for the rest of time. New evidence should force you to constantly reevaluate. This became so politicized that people picked a stance and refused to budge regardless of anything we learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. DeadZedHead

Haha. Yes. Post this on Qanon. Problem solved.

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

The guy that technically hired him was Regan, but I know what you mean. And no Fauci shouldn't be out in public. lol. He's definitely a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. But thanks to our bloated, egotistical untrustworthy mainstream media.... he's a a cultural Rockstar now and according to them, his fans (also them, lol) can't get enough of him!!!

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

You're on a terrible diet and you suffered from aches for more than a week, and you're giving me advice about this?

I'm fit, I'm healthy and I'm on a very well-rounded diet, so I think I'm going to take a hard pass on anything you have to say about this. :D:D:D;) I'm only teasing ya!

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Perfect! As stated in my earlier post, I too received the second shot from Pfizer. That means that you and I can interface with one another via the Pfizer hive mind starting tomorrow. How exciting is that???

We're planning on doing a psychic hazing of sorts on the Johnson & Johnson losers. Get this.... we're planning on using our collective telepathy to convince them that they're all getting.... wait for it..... blood clots!!! bwwaahahahahaha!!!

Also, when you initiate your psychic connection, the password is "#1BIGBOOBZ" with a Z. Always with a Z. Remember that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DeadZedHead

I know right? Im actually in pretty good shape over all but im always on the road and my diet suffers. The water part got me. I used to drink 4 or 5 bottles a day while working. Now I drink two sodas and a third with dinner. They say keeping hydrated counters a lot of effects. I just didn’t motivate myself enough to listen.

8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I had my second shot at 9 this morning. I was sitting in recovery area (in middle of the room) and started to feel dizzy so I slid on floor to sit in case I passed out. Some health care workers ran over and had me lay down. One held my feet up. Another hooked somethings on me to measure blood pressure and oxygen in blood. My blood pressure was low. Workers put screens around me so others waiting for shots didnt see me. Eventually ,they brought a cot over to get me off floor and put pillow under my head. They gave me water and candy. Gradually my blood pressure went back up They made me wait an hour after it went back up. A nurse practitioner walked with me all the way to my car in the parking lot.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Apparently this has been a decades+ debate among virologists as to GOF experiments.
    I came across this short article that summarizes the whole mess nicely and offers some solutions incorporating both sides of the arguement.

https://mbio.asm.org/content/11/4/e01868-20

Some excerpts:

Regardless of how SARS-CoV-2 found its way into humans, what is certain is that the world’s governments were caught off guard about how to respond. The ubiquitous ability of people to travel around the globe allowed the virus to spread rapidly before we knew what hit us, and even once we became aware, many countries reacted either too late or in arguably inappropriate ways, leading to many thousands of avoidable deaths.

So, almost a decade after the great GOF debate of 2011 to 2012, the COVID-19 pandemic has shown that the arguments from both sides had merit. The anti-GOF camp’s central argument that these experiments were too dangerous to conduct because humanity was too vulnerable to a pandemic proved correct in the sense that the world was unprepared for COVID-19. On the other hand, the pro-GOF camp’s central argument that these experiments were necessary because we needed information on mechanisms of virulence and transmission also proved correct as humanity faced a new coronavirus with scant knowledge of how it spread and caused disease. Going forward, we need the humility to recognize that both sides had important points and find ways to obtain the information that we need to know while minimizing risks.

10. purriwinkle

My daughter ran a low grade fever and felt lousy for a day after her second Pfizer shot, but she turned around quickly after that.
    Sounds like the medical support team was on the ball in your case. Hope you feel better soon and any side effects are short lived.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. purriwinkle

12. Morgotha

I take issue with this (the bolded part). The real reason the world was caught off guard and infected was the deliberate action of the Chinese government. They knew they had some new pathogen in their country before the Chinese New Year and restricted travel *within* China but did NOT restrict people from leaving China and spreading the virus around the world. The world WAS infected with this virus by the Chinese government. WE didn't know what hit us, but the Chinese government did - and they let people travel around the world anyway, eventually killing millions of people worldwide.

It may have gotten out of China even if their government had behaved responsibly and warned the world early on and stopped people from leaving, but the world would have had much more time to prepare.

13. Morgotha

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Thanks.

15. DeadZedHead

16. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I can barely feel the tiny cameras and my 5G reception is better than ever since getting vaccinated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I laughed out loud at that. For reals!

18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Aw jeeesh! That sounds absolutely horrible. I'm glad you're ok though.

I'll let you rest for a few days before we engage in any mind melds where we telepathically make anti-vaxxers pee themselves. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Morgotha

Finally *someone* in Congress is demanding China cooperate on finding the real cause of the virus.

"
    "International efforts to discover the true source of the virus, however, have been stymied by a lack of cooperation from the People’s Republic of China," Republicans wrote. "Nevertheless, significant circumstantial evidence raises serious concerns that the COVID-19 outbreak may have been a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Republicans pointed to China’s "history of research lab leaks resulting in infections," and warnings from U.S. diplomats in China as early as 2017 that the Wuhan lab was conducting "dangerous research" on coronaviruses without following "necessary safety protocols, risking the accidental outbreak of a pandemic."

Republicans also pointed to public reports that "several researchers in the Wuhan lab were sickened with COVID-19-like symptoms" in Fall 2019, and the Chinese military’s "involvement in the Wuhan Lab."

"By contrast, little circumstantial evidence has emerged to support the PRC’s claim that COVID-19 was a natural occurrence, having jumped from some other species to human," they wrote, saying Chinese authorities "have failed to identify the original species that allegedly spread the virus to humans, which is critical to their zoonotic transfer theory."

Committee Republicans also claimed there are "clear signs" that U.S. government agencies and academic institutions "may have funded or collaborated in Gain of Function research" at the Wuhan Lab, claiming that research "was published even after the U.S. government had paused these kinds of studies in the United States due to ethical concerns over their biowarfare applicability and their potential to accidentally unleash a pandemic.

"To protect American citizens from future pandemics, the U.S. Government must place more pressure on China to allow full, credible investigations of the source of the COVID-19 pandemic and to allow probes of the likelihood that it resulted from a lab leak," the report states. "The U.S. Government must also provide a full accounting of any American cooperation with the Wuhan lab’s coronavirus research, including the support of these projects through U.S. Government funds." "

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...rcumstantial-evidence-of-covid-wuhan-lab-leak

20. Morgotha

Speaks for itself:

"
    About a month before COVID-19 was first reported in Wuhan, China, foreign government contacts told State Department officials that several workers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology fell ill in mid-November 2019, a former State Department official told Fox News on Sunday.

The official, who worked at the State Department during the Trump administration, claimed to have been in touch with those contacts at the time and said colleagues also had been in communication with contacts about the issue. The State Department told Fox News it would not comment on "purported intelligence matters."

The State Department acknowledged in January 2021 the "United States government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019." It found that they'd experienced symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 "and common seasonal illness."

But, the Wall Street Journal on Sunday, citing a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report, went further and said these workers required hospital care. The report said it was not entirely unusual for people in China to visit hospitals instead of primary care physicians, but the report could lend weight to the theory that the coronavirus leaked from a laboratory."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/wuhan-lab-covid-19-outbreak-china-researchers-sick-state-department