Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Found some prety cool survival tools

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by Tanner016, May 9, 2014.

1. Tanner016

Tanner016 New Member

Hey guys, new to the forum. Huge Walking Dead fan! Looking forward to getting to know many of you. Here in Henderson, NV we have a store called Tru Survival which offers food storage, survival gear, medical gear, etc. I've found them to have great prices and great products. Worth a look! Trusurvival.com. Figured I'd contribute something with my first post. They have everything you'd need just in case the zombie apocalypse does happen! Fire starters, knives, survival kits, water systems, etc. Give it a look and let me know what you think! I hope this doesn't come across as spam! If it does my apologies! Just thoughts I'd share. Pumped for the new season! The layoff is WAAAAAAAY too long!!!:hatchet:

Man, put one t instead of two. Darn...

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

I'm pretty well stocked on what id call zombie gear-- guns, ammo, and medical supplies. No food storage, but I can hunt and I'm surrounded by farms.

And don't worry. Your spam didn't come across as spam.

3. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

I am new to welcome to the forums partner:)
    I am ready for ANYTHING and I mean anything!!!
    U need help getting ready let me know I am kinda crazy prepper for anything.
    It bet to prep trust me I seen the ugliness out there in world

4. aanthony

aanthony New Member

I am an academic writer at the fastest growing paper writing service in the USA. We provide prepare best dissertations this way help to the students in need, no matter what their academic level is. Our paper writers are extremely professional and qualified.The aim of a dissertation is to create an original research paper on a defined topic. My abstract gives a concise summary of my dissertation and gives a clear idea of my most important insights and arguments to the reader.