Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate it

Discussion in 'Episode 1104 - Rendition' started by Sharpie61, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

That would make sense. It's something they should've cleared up though in the same way that they explained Leah's connection to this group. If we didn't know her past history we'd wonder why someone so independent would join them.

2. Stealth

Yeah, I'd be out of there....running across the country to get far away from them.

Also it's ridiculous that Pope made an issue about wounds the guy received on his back. Yes, no one has ever had someone come up from behind them during a fight. It's always face to face.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Pope's making an issue about the guy's back wound is so unreasonable and drastic that this definitely increases the internal tensions among various members of the Reapers. They are not very 'united' at this moment (eg that Carver guy did not seem to respect Leah very much). So, the demise of the Reapers will not just come from the outside but also from the inside too. This, of course, is familiar as we saw a similar thing in the Saviours (eg Dwight, Simon...etc).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Leah kept saying they’re like FAMILY but it really doesn’t feel like family at all. Leah was the only one who seemed to be genuinely affected by the loss of her friend. No one else seemed particularly bothered. The dude who brought him home on his back also did it as a matter of fact, code of conduct, didn’t seem to be particularly grief-stricken. Like you said, the blokes seemed pretty rude and dismissive towards Leah. Pope and all those setting the cabin on fire were ready to sacrifice Leah whilst testing Daryl. Only Leah tried to rein in Pope and noone tried to stop him from killing their comrade. Some family.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

They may be a family but they’re a dysfunctional one for sure….and “Dad’s” abusive and just plain creepy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Stealth

It's more like the Manson family.

If Leah doesn't want to leave the group in the next episode after she was nearly barbequed with Daryl, and the other guy was killed in front of her then she's as crazy as Pope.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. walkon

walkon Active Member

The first thing that came to mind when Pope started in with his rant was Barney Fife of the old Andy Griffith show with his eyes wide and bugged out shouting, He's a NUT! lol

8. walkon

walkon Active Member

I gave it a six. These nut groups are loosing their intrigue for me. Same ole same ole. . . I loved it when they had to fight the elements of nature, or when they found that house hidden away and stayed awhile.

I've been thinking that Leah might survive and go off with Daryl. I mean, cone on . . Would the writters pass up a awkward scene of 'Connie, meet Leah my old girlfriend. Leah meat Connie my old girlfriend'. . . .lol Now, that could get interesting lolol

9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I think Leah was in on the fire test, she joined the group as soon as she got out and I don't think she was surprised. If Daryl fails the test she would have a way to get out safely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Most likely she would use the same way (ie break through the boarded up window) as Daryl's rather than resorting to some hidden trap door to escape.
    It would be very close as the 'building' collapsed soon after they got out.

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

12. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

So the show has a Pope now????? Goodness gracious. I thought that kind of absurdity was supposed to end when Kang became showrunner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

In the EW article I’ve linked in the other thread AK said Leah didn’t know about the fire test. It certainly didn’t look like she did. It also didn’t look like she would have made it out alive without Daryl. But as soon as they were out, she immediately realised what this was, so she stood with the others to welcome Daryl into this wonderful charming group.

• Agree Agree x 1