Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Kingdom of DC

Discussion in 'Episode 1102 - Acheron Part 2' started by tsahi, Sep 20, 2021.

1. tsahi

tsahi Member

In the tunnel, Daryl finds drawings of a crowning of what appears like a king, and other scenes. I wonder if these drawings indicate that at some point someone appointed himself as a king in the DC area, and what else these images tell us about what happened there.

It's quite obvious to me that the group entrenched there early in the apocalypse, otherwise they would not have packs of dollars.

2. tsahi

tsahi Member

Looking at the drawings again, it appears like they tell the story of a struggle between a group that wore crowns and another group, over food.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I am guessing this 'kingdom' is the Commonwealth community.
    The 11x05 episode showed that the Commonweath is quite affluent. From one of the wall's graffiti slogan (something like ''a crown for your life''), I think the community would give you a good living (symbolized by the crown...in reality, icecreams and cakes and whatever) but it wants your life in exchange (ie you must be 'enslaved' and submit to the 'rules').

4. tsahi

tsahi Member

I'm less inclined toward complex interpretations. If it was the commonwealth, you would have seen direct references, and not hints.