Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate it

Discussion in 'Episode 1108 - For Blood' started by Sharpie61, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

They are on a break until February.
    Last night was the season 7 premiere of Fear.

The truth is out there

2. ChrisAnn

ChrisAnn Member

Oh geeze. Well, Episode 9 was listed on the site I've been watching the series on, so I assumed there was one more. What would I do without you guys? lol Ok, see you all in February. Altho I'll still pop in once in awhile to read the discussions. Thanks.

3. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

How did they manage to round up so many walkers in such a short time? I assume they haven't been out there training and herding for weeks and months?

That last weapon is a joke LOL. If it's intended to be fired to cover a large area it will have plenty of gaps and misses. It it's to be fired to cover a small area then it's only going to do limited damage. It has (I quickly counted) like 18 horizontal and 11 vertical projectiles so what? 200 firecrackers shooting out? That's nothing in a large field and they can't aim it on multiple targets like 200 individual archers can. Unless each of those can explode like a grenade.

I wonder, if Negan had saved Maggie in the subway episode, would Maggie have softened more towards him, not not. Interesting what if mental exercise.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Negan might have learned some tricks from Alpha to gather a large number of walkers in a short time?

That weapon is probably untested by Pope. So, its effectiveness has to be seen in the next episode. It might just go badly like you said when the Reapers realize that this weapon is a piece of shit.
    I imagine, assuming each rocket is a grenade, this weapon was designed to fight against human enemy. When a single frag grenade explodes, it could take down a number of humans. But this cannot be effective against walkers as walkers need to be hit at the brain and chance that a fragment hitting so many brains is not high.

5. dixonrocks

dixonrocks New Member

I don't see there being enough time for a Connie and Daryl relationship

6. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Who knows? They’ve built a brand new relationship for Daryl and Leah in a single episode! o_O:confused::rolleyes:

At least the Connie/Daryl relationship has been built gradually over S9-10. I guess we will know as soon as the two reunite in 11B what direction their relationship will take. Both are in such a different place now from where they were when they got separated at the cave. Daryl will probably need to deal with Leah’s death (that I think is coming) and Connie is severely traumatised. The moment for them to build a romantic relationship might be gone. There again, they might give them both a little bit of happiness - heaven knows they both deserve it. We’ll find out next year!

7. dixonrocks

dixonrocks New Member

I think there is just too much going on for them to get together, I could be wrong though. I hope they don't because they are very bland too me.