Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Especially after losing more than 40 million? Ya some people have more money than brains. Pretty soon he’ll have neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

After looking in to him a bit, Brown has been committing crimes for years, including rape and acts of violence. Even if he does have cte now, he was a criminal with poor impulse control before that. The Buccaneer's were right to cut him from their team.

Biles should never have been on our Olympic team this time if she knew ahead of time she couldn't do her routines. She let her teammates and her country down. I fail to see how that's praiseworthy.

4. Morgotha

He's got good ankles, at least.

5. Morgotha

This story made the news a couple days ago where a 16 year old girl took her 6 year old brother to a party in another city, got drunk and passed out, and woke up to find her brother gone, with his remains showing up in a different city altogether. It sounded like a tragic case of, well, urban malaise? Anyway, the story gets worse. It turns out the sister did NOT take the boy to a party, the boy's mother decided to punish him by holding him in a freezing cold shower until he vomited and lost consciousness, and rather than take him to a hospital, left him to die, inventing this story and trying to hide the body afterwards. I really, really wish society would start punishing people again. This woman just went to the head of the line.

RIP little one, I'm sure you're in a better place now than you were on Earth.

"A 6-year-old boy was forced into a freezing shower as a punishment by his mother and siblings, then dumped in an abandoned building and left to die, according to prosecutors.

Damari Perry was found dead Friday night in Gary, Ind., two days after his mom, Jannie, and brother reported him missing, according to the Lake County State’s Attorney’s Office."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...nsciousness-prosecutors/ar-AASCUvk?li=BBnbcA1

6. DeadZedHead

His season is over. He has time to recover. He needs to keep his head down during the offseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Morgotha

So there's this story that's supposed to be positive about a woman losing 84 pounds after seeing her wedding photos and crying because of what she looked like. I was expecting to hear some inspiring story, but instead got an article that sounds like an ad for her weight loss program followed up by finding out that once she lost the weight she... divorced her husband and got a new job? IOW, the result of her weight loss was that she left a man who loved her even though she was heavy and an employer who hired her and exchanged them for people who would NOT accept her the way she was before? In what way is that a positive story??? I tell you this, sister, you'd better be REALLY aware of how many canapes you're eating at the parties you go to! I doubt if your new "friends" will be as accepting of the old you as your old friends were.

[​IMG]

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-wedding-photos-inspire-weight-loss

#7147 Morgotha, Jan 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  8. Morgotha

Ah, Chicago. So Mayor Lightfoot went to visit a victim of a million+ dollar robbery and apparently had some disagreement with him as she was heard calling him an "idiot" on her way out. A few days after this unproductive meeting? A city inspector shows up at the victim's business and cites him for multiple violations! Talk about a ham-fisted intimidation technique. The other funny part is the business owner says he voted for Lightfoot in the last election. Well... you got what you voted for, you should be happy.

"
    "It's only a fool who keeps doing things the same way and expects different results. If the Mayor and [State's Attorney for Cook County] Kim Foxx don't do anything to get control of this, it's not going to get better. It's going to get worse," he told CBS Chicago last month.

Perillo added during an interview on "Fox & Friends" last month that he voted for Lightfoot in 2019, but won't support her in another election.

Days after Lightfoot met with Perillo, an inspector with the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection also visited the store and ticketed them with six violations, CWB Chicago reported.

The inspector cited Gold Coast on Dec. 17 for violations such as employees and a customer not wearing face masks, for "storing, receiving, possessing, selling nineteen bottles of liquor," and for "interfering with or obstructing the commissioner’s designee in the performance of duties," CWB Chicago reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-lightfoot-chicago-meeting-smash-and-grab-store-heated-meeting

9. Morgotha

A straight A high school student was just gunned down in Texas, which is terrible in itself, an irreparable loss to her family, and a loss to society. Here's what the article said:

"
    The teen's family identified her as Diamond Alvarez, who was a sophomore at Madison High School, according to Fox 26. The family heard multiple gunshots at the same time Diamond was walking the dog. The dog fled the scene, ran back to the house and began scratching on the door.

The family hurried to find Diamond when they found her dead after reportedly being shot over 20 times.

"I tried CPR, and I couldn’t bring her back. I tried so hard to keep her alive," said Diamond's mother.

The family reports that prior to her fatal death she had been arguing with an ex-boyfriend. Reported text messages from the heated exchange said that the two would meet at the location where she was found dead. According to Houston police department, there is no known motive or suspects."

Ok, first off, I can only imagine what that poor mother and her family are going through. I just can't imagine. The second part though is the part from police saying there is no known motive or suspects. Hello? She was shot *twenty times*! That's not a robbery gone wrong, that's personal. An ex-boyfriend she was heard arguing with was supposed to meet her near where she was found dead is NOT a suspect and is NOT considered to have a motive? Are you kidding me? What are they paying those cops for?

Oh, and not to detract from the above, but what kind of a writer writes something like "prior to her fatal death"? What kind of an editor lets that through?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-teen-shot-killed-while-walking-dog

10. Morgotha

More on the crime beat. Why NOT bring back the death penalty for pretty much everything? If nothing else there would be a lot less victims out there.

"A homeless sex offender released from prison two months ago was arrested again in Florida for allegedly sexually assaulting a 21-year-old autistic woman while her mother briefly popped into a store.

Frank Szakacs, a registered sex offender with 29 prior charges and four convictions, climbed into a parked vehicle in Sarasota Tuesday evening and sexually assaulted the autistic woman, who is nonverbal and has the mental capacity of a 6- or 7-year-old, according to the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office.

The victim’s mother told authorities she left her daughter in the passenger seat of her car in a parking lot in the 1800 block of Stickney Point Road around 7 p.m. She said she exited the store 10 minutes later to find the 61-year-old transient inside the vehicle and on top of her daughter.

A friend of Szakacs' claimed to have witnessed the incident, according to the sheriff’s office. Deputies located Szakacs in a wooded area near the parking lot and took him into custody. He is charged with sexual assault and kidnapping and remained held without bond as of Tuesday evening.

The investigation into the incident is ongoing and additional charges are pending.

Szakacs has 10 prior arrests in Sarasota County for crimes including sex offender violation, battery and DUI. He was convicted in 1996 of gross sexual imposition in Ohio, according to Florida records. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-homeless-sex-offender-rapes-autistic-woman-parking-lot-police

11. Morgotha

I bet you haven't heard of many times when someone getting covid and ending up in the ICU was a good thing, but here's one of them. Nicholas Rossi (who has several aliases) was wanted by the police for rape in Utah, and he faked his own death and fled to Europe. Interpol found him, however, in the ICU in a Scottish hospital under the alias "Arthur Knight" :D:eek::D. Anyway, ridiculous alias aside, thanks to covid the long arm of the law has latched on to Mr. Rossi and won't be letting him go.

Hopefully, the good folks in Utah will see that, assuming he IS guilty, he pays for his crime.

LOL, I still can't get over the "Arthur Knight" bit. I guess now I should be on the lookout for British criminals coming here and using an alias like "Lincoln LaPres".

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rape-suspect-nicked-scots-hospital-25951424

12. Morgotha

Common sense would dictate having the drunk hold the goat, not the knife.

"
    A drunk priest in India allegedly killed a man during an animal sacrifice for Sankranthi celebrations on Sunday (January 16.)

Local news outlets reported that the incident happened by mistake. The victim, a 35-year-old man named Suresh, was holding the goat meant for sacrifice in Valasapalli village, in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh.

The accused, named Chalapathi, was supposed to carry out the animal sacrifice and cut off the goat's head.

However, the priest ended up using the knife to cut the throat of Suresh instead. Several local reports said the victim was beheaded.

The United News of India (UNI) news agency reported that Suresh left behind his wife and two children.

According to UNI, the sacrifice happened as part of the animal festival Kanuma, also known as Pasuvula Panduga, which happens on the third day of the Sankranthi in Andhra Pradesh.

It was organized at the local Yellamma temple, dedicated to the patron goddess of Andhra Pradesh.

Local reports said that according to the police, Chalapathi was drunk at the time of the sacrifice and missed his target."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ead-man-instead-of-goat/ar-AASTPHj?li=BBnb7Kz

13. Sharpie61

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. DeadZedHead

15. DeadZedHead

16. Morgotha

What I thought was odd was that when the baby spoke they both looked at the camera. Meaning they didn't look at each other or their baby. A different generation, a different set of priorities, I guess.

Congrats to them on their healthy and happy baby in any event!

17. Sharpie61

18. Morgotha

19. Sharpie61

You did hear him say that black people, like the American people, can vote, right?
    Last I checked, if you were born in the USA, no matter what your skin color is, you were an American. And have every right to vote.
    Apparently, Mitch doesn’t think so.

He should consider retiring in his ancient years.

The truth is out there

20. Morgotha

No, he was talking about "African-Americans" and then said, "Americans", in context meaning "everyone who is NOT an African-American". That's reasonable, and is an expected side effect of some people wanting to be a hyphenated American rather than just an American.

Now if he had actually SAID "blacks" do this and "Americans" do that, that would be problematic, but he didn't.