Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

From the article:

"The decision to prosecute Mason was unusual. Since 2014, at least 12,668 people have voted using a provisional ballot in Tarrant county and 88% of them have been rejected because the voter was not eligible. Mason is the only voter who used a provisional ballot who was prosecuted for illegal voting."

The law is supposed to be enforced *fairly*. I don't read anywhere where her case should have been any different than the other 12,668 people who were NOT prosecuted, and based on that I'd say she shouldn't be either. Again, though, I'm basing this on what is presented in this article. If it later comes out she KNEW she wasn't eligible to vote and voted anyway to prove a point or something, then she deserves to be punished for it.

I *still* wouldn't give her 5 years though, maybe a week. People who commit major crimes aren't given 5 years these days, there's no way she should have been.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure those 3 folks knew that they couldn’t vote twice in the same election.
    Should they get 5 years like she did, no, I don’t think so.
    But they should lose their voting rights for at least 5 years. Making the punishment fit the crime.

The truth is out there

3. Morgotha

Biden won the election. Trust me, as Americans they are already being punished.

4. Sharpie61

I’m thankful that we are still Americans. It was pretty sketchy there, before Biden.

The truth is out there

5. Morgotha

I wonder. Having the Democratic candidate and former president mobilize the FBI against the opposing candidate, having a "dossier" imputing foreign influence pushed as truth by the media and which later was found to be a fabrication of a political party? A lot of powers colluded to try and obtain a specific political result - and that doesn't look remotely American to me.

What really worries me is that for all these things to take place, it shows just how many of our internal government and media safeguards are no longer functioning, as if they were, this never would have happened. As far as I can see, none of those safeguards have been restored, meaning that the next time the powers that be want to tilt the game in their favor there won't be anything to stop them. As an American I think it's time to be worried, not relieved.

6. Sharpie61

I would think that even you would want criminals, no matter who they are, be treated as such. At least, be investigated thoroughly for such crimes.
    I would. No matter who they are.

The truth is out there

7. Morgotha

Of course. And what I'd really like is for those criminals who continued pushing a narrative they knew to be false to be held accountable. I very much doubt it will happen, though.

8. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I would looovvve for that to happen as well but then we wouldn’t have a Republican party or Fox news. Not only was the election fraud lie not stopped by rumps administration but he actively tried to convince the DOJ and military to overthrow the government. How is that a safer America? Biden isn’t perfect but at least he’s not a dictator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Morgotha

See, those are two totally different things. If ONE man is bad, by replacing him the problem goes away - which is what happened. OTOH, when you have multiple members of the government, the media, and the FBI colluding on something that is a MUCH bigger problem and one that is MUCH harder to purge from the system. I'm amazed you don't (appear to) see that.

10. Sharpie61

• Like Like x 1
  11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

12. Morgotha

What was that Stalin's kgb guy said? "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime"? People with the resources of the State don't like Trump, and they'll use our money to keep after him until he's dead. Personally, I'd rather have them take those resources and get some of the violent felons off the streets, but they aren't asking my opinion on the matter.

13. Sharpie61

When I think of racketeering, I think of the Balistrieri mob family from Milwaukee, back when mob bosses enforced their “ways” into other small businesses.
    It was not a very nice family.

The truth is out there

14. Sharpie61

This man will not be happy until he brings massive bloodshed. And pits friend and family against one another.
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

15. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/AA2ErropCT769bpGLaGrg6A

Former rump administration on a conference call Monday strategized on how to block him from running. Has a former president ever been this hated by his own administration before. Im actually asking?

16. Morgotha

Some of those people are actually *employed* by CNN! This isn't an example of hatred, they are trying to secure their own futures in the leftist media establishment. There's a difference.

17. DeadZedHead

There is a right media establishment that has a history of employing rumps leftovers.

18. Morgotha

My point was that anyone hired by CNN would likely have an anti-Trump bias, as CNN has an anti-Trump bias. I would not be surprised if right-wing media outlets hired right-wing staffers, but would be *more* surprised if said right-wing employed media people then turned around and started Trump bashing.

19. Sharpie61

20. DeadZedHead