Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The more important question is, "what do they taste like?"

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Would that be the scientists or the pigs?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Morgotha

4. Morgotha

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Makes me wonder if the CPS worker is involved in some sort of trafficking operation. I hope they fully investigate. The person could just be deranged, but it feels like there could be more there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

7. Morgotha

I wonder what the result of this will be. A group of disabled people are suing the city of Portland for allowing tents on their sidewalks because they, as disabled people, can't use the sidewalks they need. Could be a game-changer. I wonder why no one has thought of this before.

"
    Disabled residents in Portland, Oregon, are suing the city over claims that officials have allowed sidewalks to become overrun with homeless camps, making walkways inaccessible.

The class action lawsuit, filed Tuesday in federal court, accuses the city of violating the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Oregon Public Broadcasting reported. The ADA prohibits discrimination based on disability and requires accessible sidewalks.

The suit asks that a judge order Portland to clear sidewalks of homeless camps and tents while providing emergency shelters for all the homeless displaced as a result. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland...es-sue-city-homeless-tents-blocking-sidewalks