Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Carl Write A Letter To Maggie?

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by WillyJakkz, Apr 18, 2018.

1. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

This occurred to me after the Season 8 finale because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it OR she just doesn't care due to her rage.

Did Carl write a letter to Maggie and if so did she receive it and read it?

It seems like he would since she was a huge part of his growth and has been around since the farm when he was still a boy and they've been a family for the longest.

Just curious as I'm sure he did, I mean there is no way he didn't right? And I wonder what it says?

• Like Like x 3
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

It would have been nice to know who got letters. It would have also been nice for them to be delivered quicker than they were. I swear there were a bunch behind his letter to Rick that Rick kept eyeing in the drawer there for a while.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There was around 9 or 10 letters total. If I had to guess I'd say one was for Maggie. They've been together since the farm.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Wonder if we'll get to see them all...... The one to Enid? Poor Enid....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

ooh, now you've made me curious! It did seem like a big stack - so far we've seen one to Rick Michonne, Negan and Enid - it seemed like more than 4 letters
    Maybe they're saving that for next season, and it will ultimately be what calms Maggie's lust for revenge when she confronts Rick about his decision to spare Negan? It would be nice to see what the letter says if one was written to her. Like @Neuropyramidal said, they've been together since the farm.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ScarlettCrow

ScarlettCrow Member

I wondered the same thing

7. Reina

Reina Active Member

I'm going with the minority and say no. They really didn't interact that we saw.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Except when she delivered his sister!

And this is where i really need the emojis from the old site????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Reina

Reina Active Member

Aha! Doh. You are soooo right. Okay. Carl wrote Maggie a letter.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Bandit-One

Bandit-One New Member

Hmmmm. Maybe she did get one. Maybe it said: "Dear Maggie. Dad will probably try to spare Negans life. Don't listen to him. He lost his senses. KILL Negan!" ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Yes! Maggie was there when Lori died, just like Carl was there when Glenn died. Remember that hug Carl gave her? Wasn't it Carl that gave Maggie the music box?

12. ScarlettCrow

ScarlettCrow Member

Yes I believe he was

13. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I would think Carl would have left Maggie a letter, along with Daryl, Carol and a number of people who he had gone through just about everything with... since Carl’s end game was peace and he was there to witness Glenn’s death, knowing what it did to Maggie I would have to think he left her something... because as good of a person as she is, you know there is that desire in there somewhere that’s longing for retribution

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yeah i think it will come into play as she's plotting to kill Negan. Maybe she's like Rick and didn't read it right away, subconsciously knowing it may go against her current agenda for revenge.

15. mollyredlipps

mollyredlipps New Member

If you are looking for a reliable essay writing service, your best bet is to read some online reviews https://topwritingreviews.com/ . There will probably not be many ratings available if the site is just starting off. As a result, it's possible that the data shown on the site is slanted, which is really bad news. There are, however, sites that provide quality reviews and have a large number of reviews. Students may use the resources on these websites to choose a reliable writing service.

#15 mollyredlipps, Sep 27, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2022