Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies Glowing light reflection in town

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by BlackOps, Feb 19, 2013.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

It's probably me being stupid but go to the jugg room and look out of the windows and in one window the is a glowing orb reflected its probably the sun but I don't think so.

2. xturmn8

xturmn8 Member

is it yellow, i think it is just a light reflection. think it happens in quick revive room (grief) aswell. i noticed it aswell seems out of place. with no light source from inside the room.

3. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Light reflection is my guess.
    The town is pissing me off lately, why didn't 3arch put any wall weapons there?

4. Unsent Soul

Unsent Soul Active Member

At least it has galvaknuckles unlike farm...

5. DSPnoodles

DSPnoodles Member

MP5, Olympia and M14..
    I love the MP5 for the first 15 rounds.. point booster. Especially with double tap.

edit: unless perhaps your referring to the Town part of Tranzit? In which case I agree its sh*tty that there is no wall weapons.

6. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

I saw this a few weeks ago too! It's definitely something and it's definitely not the sun.

7. Jolieya6

Jolieya6 New Member

Skyglow is caused by artificial light sources such as city lights. Light propagating into the atmosphere is partially scattered back toward the ground, producing a glow that is visible from distances. Skyglow from artificial lights is most often noticed as a glowing dome of light over cities and towns.