Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl Dixon

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by clone, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

When did anyone bash Beth?

2. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

Read the previous page and you'll see the bashing.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

You are right when you say Beth is dead, but you are mistaking bashing far out TDer theories on how she is alive and all the clues that point to her coming back with bashing Beth. I liked the Beth character, even if there are some legit criticisms of the acting. I hated how they killed her off. But I accepted that she is dead, and moved on. But that doesn't mean myself and a good portion of this forum won't comment or bash the TD theories when they come up. It has provided hours of entertainment for lots of bored TWD fans here. If you want to read Beth bashing, go to http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f37/anti-beth-thread-2-0-a-137642-15.html this is the most current Beth bashing thread.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Are we looking for volunteers? I'll gladly bash her

5. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I don't hate Beth. And when she was alive, I spent almost all the day in the Beth thread, like zombiemom did and lovesdaryl and Apollonia and many others, including the first real Beth fan, the only one that liked her even before she was with Daryl, people here know who he is. I really liked her because she wasn't Michonne or Carol or Maggie. She was just a girl who made it and I related with that because if the apocalype were to happen I would be like her (okey, I wouldn't sing, but I would be acting and writing plays). I like her because she showed that people like me can make it. And I was really pissed when she dies, and I still am. But I hate TD and I will bash TD because they're trying to make her what she wasn't just to fit in their stupid theories and make Beth their personnal Mary Sue, killing what she was in the process. If you don't understand this, sorry but it's not my fault.

#9325 Johnnie Walker, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  6. Johnnie Walker

7. Johnnie Walker

Norman just posted this:

[​IMG]

And I'm thinking and thiking is really bad. Is his hair shorter? I'm pretty sure he's trimming his hair inch by inch and on april 3 when he'd be on TTD, is hair will look like this:

[​IMG]

And we all know what this means.

[​IMG]

8. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Gawd I love his hair lighter. Makes his eyes stand out more. I just rewatched Deuces Wild and his hair was dyed pitch black, just doesnt suit him.

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Having been mentioned twice in the past couple of days, I'll add my two cents to the current discussion.

• This is a Fan Thread, and if the Daryl fans want to digress into some good-natured banter about Beth, then so be it. If they take things too far, a mod will step in.
    • TD refers not only to people who want to see Beth Greene come back to life, but also re-unite with Daryl. TD posts are also Daryl posts.
    • In my book, Bethwin's Law refers to the days gone bye when this site was rocking with Beth, Bethyl, and Beth Cave posts. Hate posts against Beth can't erase that era from people's memories. Indeed, the more vitriolic the post, the more people will be reminded of those times. Hence, Beth wins.
    • Even before the Beth Greene Phenomenon took off, this site was a pretty darned amicable place. For about a year after Beth died the atmosphere here was not as positive. But imo the things have now returned to previous status quo.

Mkay, I'm done. Back to the crotchology.

#9329 westwingnut, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  10. zombiemom62

Walker Jessie came back and is cutting hair again?

11. Johnnie Walker

Yeah, do it, make jokes, but I want to look at you when Lucille smash his head.

12. zombiemom62

I'm gonna joke until the very end, because that is the kind of girl I am! :zombies_lol:

13. Laurieellen

Please, we all know Lucille is hungry for Korean food. Daryl is going to be fine.

14. Johnnie Walker

I want to know how many jokes you do after he's lucilled before he gets a shower and we are deprived of watching his bare booty.

15. Laurieellen

16. zombiemom62

I'm hoping the same thing you are, that me, Laurieellen and Apollonia get to say "I told you so"

17. Johnnie Walker

18. Johnnie Walker

19. Johnnie Walker

20. Johnnie Walker