Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did Michone go too far?

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by PhenomChriso, Dec 4, 2012.

1. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Ha-ha, because I think Michonne is a jack wagon & jumped the gun & offed Penny doesn't mean I'm "wrong" there sparky pants! Governor raised his hands and offered her a stand-off to walk out of there. As far as all your other statements you contradicted yourself all over the place! Again there has been no proof for Michonne...ONLY second hand hearsay and what she thinks is going down.
    We get to see both sides of the coin as we watch the show in a "God Mode" , the characters do not. That's why Andrea is so befuddled why Michonne hates the Governor. Remember in a court of law there has to proof, not "he said, she said". I can say I shot Sirhan Sirhan, doesn't make it so!! But hey, thanks for playing! next...

#341 STRINGS, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

She knows that the Governor sent goons to kill her. That makes it personal.

3. evilqueencathy

I think Michonne was completely justified. The other problem I have is that she didn't kill the governor.

4. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

She was literally mid swing to kill him when Andrea appeared with a gun pointed at her. Michonne should've just killed Andrea for being the lobotomized traitor she is and for getting in the way of her mass-murderer psychopath boyfriend. Then kill the Governor and leave the room. Now that would've been the sweetest version of "two birds, one stone".

BTW, the very premise of this subject line "did Michonne go too far?" is beyond ludicrous. It's like proposing a debate in 2015 saying: "Is the earth round or flat? What do you think?"

#344 AnnieOakley, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

While you're right about Michonne not going too far, pretty much everything you said about Andrea was pure ignorance fueled by your own blatent distaste for the character. While I feel similarly about characters such as Beth and Daryl (not to mention the actors playing them), I don't blindly label them "traitors" for a situation they were completely misinformed on. Considering Michonne's previous actions in Woodbury based on what Andrea had been told and had seen up until that point, she was perfectly justified in pointing a gun at her head; just as Michonne was for pointing her sword at Andrea's throat.

Dislike and complain about Andrea all you like, but in the future; please don't ignore facts for the sake of your own personal opinion on the character.

As for the OP, her name is 'Michonne'.

6. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

At that moment Penny wasn't The Governors' daughter anymore. Michonne knows what Walkers could do, that's why she killed her, not because of the fact the Governor did things.

7. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

This thread lol

[​IMG]