Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Andrea needs to go

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by dogfighter, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I think Andrea / Laurie Holden is beautiful. She doesn't look like she's in her 50's, I'd say she looks like she's around 35.
    I really hope she sticks around on the show and redeems herself so people will stop hating on her and her character.

2. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Shes 43 in real life (Laurie Holden) :). Personally i dont think Andreas needs redeemed, simply because shes done nothing wrong. But thats my opinion.

3. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

Oh I don't think she's done anything wrong either. All she's doing is being logical and trying to keep her humanity during this apocalypse. I'm just tired of tons of people hating her for the decisions she's making.
    It would be really nice if she did something to make people love her again!

4. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Those are what you call "haters", most of them are Daryl fans, yes i know your thinking what for, well, she shot him, about 10 months ago. And no, they havent got over it.

5. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

LOL good point, I had completely forgotten about that scene.

6. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

By the way ive just read that post to you and i kind of think it sounds patronising but its not meant to be!, im just trying to make myself laugh :Grin:

7. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

Andrea is still one of my favourite characters, sure she's made decisions that most of us fans know may not be the smartest but they have kept her alive which is probably one of the most important things in a z.a
    Just my opinion on her
    Please people ease down on the hate! Shouldn't we be hating on the Governor instead?

8. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

It's okay, I didn't take it that way. I found it pretty funny as well. :p

9. Maya

Maya Member

I'm not a big Andrea fan either at the moment. But I do think that (if) a reunion takes place with her and the gang the dynamics might change again. From a distance she had it easy this season whilst the prison group didn't.

Throughout the first two seasons she evolved from a timide depressed woman into a warrior who could stand her own. Now she just seems to follow the Gov without questioning him in any way.

Rick giving her the gun and knife wasn't done without a reason, especially as they were already running low on ammo, so once she truly sees the Gov for who he is I trust she does the right thing.

10. Herschel Kisses

She isn't a cold blooded killer but had she killed the governor would the group want her back?..

11. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I'm not an Andrea hater or Daryl fan and let's be honest, that's one of the dumbest things she has ever done... I think that is one of her biggest flaws, she always wants to prove everyone how sharp and badass she is... I love that she is not a laundry woman, but she needs to be more careful and try less to be impressive...

12. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Sherfuss. Or Tyrese.

13. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Was trying to answer the question of who is Andrea going to sleep with next if she kills the Gov. Bad job on "replying with quote".

14. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Neither, It will be Milton or a walker.
    Of course there is a few other men..hmm..who knows..she could put up a number tab and tell them all to stand in line. XD

15. Silky

Silky Member

C'mon now, 50? You must be really young.

16. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Add me to the list of people who love that post/agree that it's 100% accurate. Histrionic Personality Disorder plus a toxic amount of "Stupid", which isn't in the DSM yet. So glad she's dead, but so pissed she got off the hook with her last words of "I just didn't want anyone else to die/get hurt."

UM, NO. You were a self-centered gullible cult-following imbecile in love with a narcissistic psychopath and were fine shooting other people, but not Him - despite all the horror you knew he inflicted on people, including sexual assault - to save your former group from certain death in a prison war.

This idiot got a wholly undeserving, comforting death scene and BS statement that went unchallenged. It'd have been so much better and more justified she'd died alone OR if Michonne had gone Ice Cold and looked down and just said "I told you so" or "you reap what you sow... friend."

#116 AnnieOakley, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  17. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Stop bumping the sad threads

18. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

If you watched the show at all you'd have realised by now that half of the unintelligent nonsense you just wasted minutes of your life typing up is completely false. Please learn how to understand basic Television and then come back and try again.

19. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

You must have watched a different show to us. This post is just, trash.

20. Charmander

Charmander Member

[​IMG]