Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why is Michonne a slut int he comics?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by Sasha, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Tv Michonne is a badass GODESS, comic Michonne made me angry the way she was so ready to **** any willing male. At any given chance. I'll never forgive the writers for that. I'm so glad tv Michonne has standards, otherwise I wouldn't be watching. Neither would a whole bunch of my friends who don't want to be portrayed like that. There was no explanation why she was so promiscuous which made it worse.

2. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

This would be interesting I'd like to see it happen but the richonne fandom would go insane.

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I feel the same way. If tv Michoone was portrayed like her comic counterpart I'd be devastated. Its also a plus that none of the black men on the show had enough balls to stand next to Michonne as her sexual equal/lover. Tyresse had the physical strength, but I hated how emotionally/mentally weak he was written on the show. Nothing like he's comic self.

In the comics I think Michonne wanted constant physical or emotional contact with someone, the same as Carol did. But, Kirkman made readers aware of Carol's mental state, whereas, Michonne just came off as 'hot in the sheets'.

At the end of the day I'm sure we have to thank Danai and Gimple for not taking tv Mich the way of her comic self.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlackLightning

I'm not going to call Comic Michonne a slut but...

Sexually aggressive behavior is not cute. It doesn't matter if it's coming from a man or a woman or (God forbid) a child. It's usually a red flag.