Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sleepy Hollow

Discussion in 'Television Shows' started by GirllovesGuns, Aug 18, 2013.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Awesome episode tonight! However Katrina suddenly being so care free about turning on Ichabod is a little hard to swallow.

Couldn't help but feel slightly bad for Henry.

WTH is up with the Time Travel and Katrina going back and now Abbie going back... Time Travel is a really difficult thing for TV Shows to do and to get right. It often signals a very bumpy end - and I hope that isn't the case! Although I look forward to seeing how Abbie will handle this world.

2. ZombieYa

ZombieYa Member

Ichabod is bae

3. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

Anyone else watching season 3?

4. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I watch it every Saturday. I really want the Hidden One to kill off Pandora as I find her boring. And then have Ichabod or Abbie kill off the Hidden One.

5. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I flat out refuse to watch the season 3 finale. I had it spoiled for me on Facebook the Friday the finale aired, and I'm so pissed that they killed off Abbie.

So the show has been renewed for season 4, but how the hell would that work? They spent 3 years making a big deal out of Ichabod and Abbie being the Witnesses and harping on how they had to work together to defeat all the evil, blah, blah, blah, and then they kill off Abbie like it's no big deal.