Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What was the thing in the wall that Tyreese found?

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by Alina, Dec 1, 2013.

1. PookieSpaghetti

I agree, this looks like a rabbit. The back legs are way too long to be a rat.

#61 PookieSpaghetti, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Apologies for joining so late and for letting this confusion go on longer than necessary.

It is, without question, a chinchilla.

3. PookieSpaghetti

Hey but yeah that's a good idea! You got the eye! :)

[​IMG]

Yeah, it could fit! Thank you! :)

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think the joke is on all of us participating in this discussion, because this is probably a prop created in Nicotero's mind, which actually was never a living rat or rabbit, which is why we can't decide. :p. The snout doesn't look like a rabbit...the hind legs don't look like a rat OR rabbit's....

Its a rattit. It doesn't really fit either species. :p

5. PookieSpaghetti

At least it keeps us busy while waiting February :p
    PS: I like the idea of rattit! That rocks! ^^

6. highway234

highway234 Member

i'm actually not sure why that's obvious. if lizzie were feeding rats to the walkers to be nice to the walkers, why would she engage in senseless animal cruelty dissecting a rabbit? if bob were dissecting the rabbit to look for some cure for the plague, why would he feed the walkers? I think there's some chance the rabbit-dissecter and the walker feeder are different people.

the darryl/rick scenario would basically involve one or the other going into hallucinating-merle or hallucinating-lori mode and just dissecting the rabbit/feeding the walkers out of being nuts. but the dissection, particularly, seems quite methodical and thought out (although what its goal is, i have no earthly idea, unless it's just to spook the prisoners).

I dunno, I'm still nursing the idea that one of the woodbury people is a mole for the governor, and he/she did the walker feeding to weaken the fence (not knowing that the governor would have a tank, making the fence-weakening a bit moot) and put up the dissected rabbit to freak people out and demoralize them. I think this person may have hijacked the bus when he/she saw the governor was probably going to lose. My other theory is that the writers are just throwing stuff in without thinking through who did it, lol.

7. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I don't know how they're going to find the truth when prison arc is over. Only if they come up with it and someone tries to find the answers.

8. PookieSpaghetti

To be honnest, I don't have a clue about who could do that... At first, I thought it was Lizzie because as you said, she could be nice to the walkers, feel sympathy for her. But now, with this dissected animal, I'm not so sure, I mean this dissection was way too well-done, I don't think a girl of her age could do it that accurate and methodical.

People have theories that it could be Bob, experimenting something on the rats/animals, and then giving them to the walker in order to "poison" them or something like that. It's actually a good theory, at least it could be possible...

As you said, a Rick/Daryl scenario would involve hallucinations, I'm sorry but since the beginning of the season, none of them has shown any sign of mental illness. And yeah, this dissection was actually really methodical, only a person with good skills could have done that. Neither Rick and Daryl has those skills. Even though Daryl is a hunter and is possibly able to cut an animal, I don't see him being that methodical...

I used to think that The Governor had a mole in the prison too. But after having watched the 2 standalones episode, this theory is definitely gone for me.

I guess time will tell :) Let's be patient... ^^

9. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Maybe they were using the rats to infect the water supply in order to get everyone sick?

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, they'll find the truth when the same person continues to do similar creepy stuff.

11. quickben101

quickben101 New Member

It's Bob but for a completely different reason than I've seen stated (pure speculation)

#71 quickben101, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  12. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

Maybe Herschel together with Caleb were operating the rabbit to see if they can find the influence of the virus on the people.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

14. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

No.

15. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Definitely. Yes.