Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Missing Persons

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by ZacksJourney, Oct 27, 2011.

1. ZacksJourney

ZacksJourney New Member

Okay this is just a thought, but I'm starting to think of a lot of the people who have gone missing (Merle, now Sophia) and I'm starting to think about the possibility of people going missing, and then coming back in later episodes, maybe later seasons as ZOMBIES. Can't you just picture the one handed zombie Merle popping out and surprising somebody? I understand that idea might not come to mind when thinking of Sophia, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a few more people go missing, and then in later episodes, or maybe all at once some of those people show up as zombies...It would definitely be dramatic. Tell me what you think... :Grin:

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Zack welcome to the forums!

I think while its a good idea, we would see them first as humans. We need to know what happened to Merle and what he endured and how he survived. However, I think anything is possible!

3. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I believe Sofia will be found alive and well (but my bias comes from knowing her future in the comic). I also believe that Merle will be back and he will kill other humans when he goes down. Likely his brother Daryl who will die for someone else. But I could be, and likely am, very wrong. :)

4. ZacksJourney

ZacksJourney New Member

Those are good points! I never read the comics before so there's a lot I don't know...and yeah, I've also imagined Merle coming back, bitter about how he was left on the roof and doing something like that...

5. Hyperhonda

Hyperhonda New Member

Hoping MERLE is a one handed killer trying to hunt down rick's group but dramatically he is taken down by his own brother

6. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Welcome Hyperhonda! Yeah the episode where we see Merle again will be awesome.