Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

412 "Still" Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by jwcoombs, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Figure beauty

Figure beauty New Member

Still was a major yawn festival

When I read the description and saw the previews, I thought yeah this is going to boring. And IMHO it was incredibly boring and stupid. The talking dead interviews featured Darryl and Beth and were also lame and stupid.

I loved TWD from the first episode and I like the characters of both Beth and Darryl. However, it is stupid beyond comprehension that it has been said many times how this episode revealed any information that was new about these two. Everything that was said was old news, we knew that all Darryl did was follow his brother around before the apocalypse. Same of Beth, nothing new. Just an hour of the season WASTED.

I AGREE that really all Beth does now is cry and essentially puts herself and Darryl at risk. Beth is more dangerous to keep around than Judith.

Burning down that house was not the actions of people who had potential to survive this long in the apocalypse, either.

The writing for this episode sucked. Writer must have taken too much Valium when writing it. Of course Darryl and Beth are going to say it was great because it featured them. SUPER LAME

2. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I did something crazy and stupid this morning. I re watched 'Still' for the very first time since bingeing the show earlier this year after a 3 year absence.

WOW!!

Daryl's part in the show wasn't that terrible. I always like hearing about Merle. But, BETH.....why was this character created to begin with.