Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

God damn, I knew lizzy was messed up, but sheesh!

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by XOIIO, Mar 19, 2014.

1. XOIIO

XOIIO New Member

Holy crap, I knew that Lizzy was messed up, especially thinking the walkers are people still, and feeding them, (especially when she almost suffocated the baby a while back) but she started talking about how she could hear them and maybe she should turn, but she actually killed her sister, holy shit, and she was going to do it to the baby too, this episode is just messed up. As I'm writing this I don't know for sure but I think Carol is going to have to kill her when they go on that walk, I don't know, it makes sense story wise but this episode is just so screwed up already.

I was hoping that maybe something would happen to force her into realizing they aren't still people, so that she wouldn't be this messed up still, or that maybe she would get bitten by accident but her younger sister would, it's just sad the way this whole thing turned out :/ I think her younger sister was one of the only good kids alive, Carl is kind of becoming messed up too.

edit: And she did have to kill her :/ Man they really wanted this to be a depressing episode didn't they?

#1 XOIIO, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  2. sonoftupac

sonoftupac Member

Like ive said before, they shouldve tied lizzie to a tree and let the zombies bite her.

I am convinced she was attention whoring the whole time. Begging for likes.

Why didnt she kill herself instead of her sister if everything was ok as long as the brain isnt damaged?

Stupid bitch deserved to die.

• Like Like x 1
  3. batongal

batongal Active Member

You have an odd way of expressing yourself.

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

When she was crying not for death of her father but for a walker, it was clear she was not right in the head. It wasnt like she was a 4 or 5 year old that might not grasp the concept of death.

5. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

yeah she wouldnt listen to reason.. i would have just let one of the walkers bite her dumb ass. she was a lost cause. They wouldnt even have to tie her to to a tree.. just let her play chase or tag or whatever the hell she was doing -- with about 3 or 4 of them and then she could see how they were just "playing."

6. maelstrom209

maelstrom209 New Member

We all knew Lizzie was crazy but I had no idea just how far the deep end she had gone. I honestly thought that she would end up being bitten by a walker when she would be playing around with them and then Carol or Tyresse would have to put her down. Mika's death at the hands of Lizzie was totally out of left field for me. That didn't occur to me as a possibility. Mika's death at the hands of a deranged Lizzie just made both deaths so much more powerful and heartbreaking.

Deep down I knew that Lizzie had to go but I just didn't believe it would go down this way. Carol is one tough cookie always doing what has to be done. I feel bad for her but understand it had to be done. If it were me, I couldn't pull the trigger. :zombies_rolleyes::zombies_nosmile::zombies_blush:

7. Scalper

Scalper Member

It was one messed up depressing episode.

I kept expecting Carl to show up and put a bullet between Lizzie's eyes. But it didn't happen.

One messed up episode.

I liked Mika. Too bad she had a crazy sister.

8. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Lizzie, didn't cried, when she killed Mika. But, she cried, when Carol killed that Walker in front of her. Not right in the head.

9. theomcc

theomcc New Member

Omg

My thoughts exactly! This episode was so messed up.

I know Lizzie was stuffed in the head but I still don't understand her reasons behind killing Mica? She thought she'd come back as a normal zombie person thing, but why would she think that'd be better for her than being human?

And then Carol shot Lizzie wtf! I know I shouldn't be surprised, but they didn't even try talk any sense into her? Carol is becoming a bit crazy.. I hope all the characters don't turn completely evil and just kill all normal humans.

That was a bit extreme just to kill her, especially seeing as she did like her so much..

10. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

You see it over and over again, they leave children alone in this dangerous world. They should never be left alone.

And instead of killing Lizzie, did anyone explained her that the zombies are not really alive? that they are already dead, and dangerous?

They could keep her alive, Carol saw that she doesn't want her to be mad on her so she could just tell her that if she does anything like that she will get really mad on her, end of story.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

unfortunately it might not be the end of the story. She committed murder. The "i'll be mad at you" risk isn't worth another innocent life. And they were travelling with a baby.