Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Calm Before- re-read discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 7: The Calm Before' started by Tony Davis, May 18, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I will miss Dale's leg, he had a good run though.

I had almost forgotten about what Carol did just prior to throwing herself to her fate... Billy was likely scarred for life about that. I know that if I lost my virginity to someone and they followed it up by ceremoniously offing themselves, it would not have served my mental state any. Add the backdrop of the apocalypse in, and I would wonder what the hell I did so wrong that warranted such a horrifying scene. I know it was Carol being nuckin futs, but the whole thing would have left me stunned and confused.

And I completely dig the end of this volume, and it's parallels to S04 E08. Or more accurately how the TV show managed to pull this scene off visually. The Tank flanked by the other vehicles riding up to the fences. You just know something bad is about to go down... Unfortunately, this signals the coming of the end for many of our current cast, and the start of "What comes after" Luckily for us, they condensed much of this for tv, or we could be looking at only a volume per season, or still two years away from this incident and still setting up the prison.

See you all back next volume!

3. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

There should have been Team Prison basketball games on the TV show.

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

as long as it did not turn out like Escape from L.A. then I would be down with that. ;P

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Ooooooh...people shooting hoops in the Governor's arena -- with walkers! :Grin: