Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Comes After- Re-Read Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 18: What Comes After' started by Tony Davis, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

#1 Tony Davis, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

It will be interesting to see how they re-write Carl and Negan's scenes. Chandler will be at least 16 by this point, so some of this stuff won't work as well.

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I think they can bring some comedy into the show with these two arcs, Negan and Ezekiel

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yeah. The earliest this could even possibly happen is late in season 6. The whole entire thing will need to be reworked. Especially considering how they've already shown TV Carl shooting an m4 no problem. So unless Abe picks up a Beowulf, they'll need to change up the circumstances under which he gets captured. Maybe as negan approaches they could reveal they have guns on him so he'd have to surrender. but they'd have to be careful with that, because Rick's belief that they don't have many guns seems to have effected his decision to try and kill Negan at the ASZ gates that one time, iirc. And obviously they'd have to rework a lot of their interactions. Maybe since he's older, negan will actually try to find out more about Rick from him.

5. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I think that attempting to take down a group of thinking humans may be quite different than taking down a wall of dead flesh. He will not be prepared to be outmaneuvered, and could be taken down quite easily. It could still play out like the comic with the exception of loosing control of the weapon, but wildly swinging it around to try and hit saviors could replace loosing muzzle control.

Love the introduction of "Zeke" and Shiva here, I sat up going; "What the hell is all this then?" The world got a bit bigger for me in this volume. Not due to the multiple communities, but the variety of characters we had emerging. No longer were we bound by signature firearms and Melee weapons, but we can have wild animals and knights thrown into the mix.

Now if they can have a big mountain man with a righteous beard with a bear in tow...

6. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

i LOVE Carls lil revenge mission hes dead set on during this arc.