Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Truck full of torsos

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Darth_The_Dude

Darth_The_Dude New Member

That's good, wolves in sleeps clothing. Though isn't it way too early for the whisperers? That's ongoing now in the comics and shooting for this season has already wrapped, why risk the spoilers. Wolves could just be loss rabid dogs or something. We haven't seen much of other animals in this world, Shiva was never effected by the walkers so maybe there are animals that are just hungry. The "W"s are weird though..maybe just a teaser. It has to be Negan time..

2. jlopez41

jlopez41 Member

Pretty sure its the other half of the lower torso they found before they go to help Tyrese..

3. Lt. Col. Cookie

The W on their foreheads reminds me of WWE, they're totally gonna be wrestling zombies this season.

Those cut up torsos weren't shown for nothing, we might get a new big bad.. which will hopefully last longer than Terminus.. but shorter than the Governor arc...

4. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Sale at Costco?

5. corey41685

corey41685 New Member

I hope not. There's so much that happens before Negan.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, its way to early for Negan. I suspect he will show up very late s6 or sometime during s7.

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes.

8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

This sounds like another indie rock band.

May 5: Wolves Not Far with special guests, Truck Full of Torsos. Get your tickets now!

9. corey41685

corey41685 New Member

someone in another thread mentioned that it could be an Army unit. Wolves sounds like a faction. There was mention of army grade weapons on Talking Dead from Greg. So just thought i'd share that. Interesting and does make more sense than Negan/ Saviors group.

10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

My money is on late Season 6, maybe even the finale for when our group meets Negan and Lucille.

11. Watching Dead

Watching Dead Member

I think there were several clues in the episode I think hinting a a future threat.

The bottom halfs of the bodies they came across
    The W in the walker head
    the painting on the fence
    and the radio news clips about bands of maruaders destroying entire villages

The truck where the torsos were coming from was at the scene of a previous accident. I belive this group calling themselves the wolves were at the town and harvested the upper part of the zombies for some purpose and the truck wrecked on the way out of town and was not distrubed until Rick ran into it.

12. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

The wolves sure were lame, weren't they?