Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Queen Bitch Carol

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by TGO, Mar 2, 2015.

1. the walking jet

carol pretending to be helpless is an interesting angle but i'm not sure deanna's buying it..

2. Lau

Lau Member

Yes, Deanna maybe knows that, but...what about Aaron? He followed them for a while, maybe he saw the true Queen Bitch Carol, I don't know.

And yes, I loved how she tricked everyone. She and Rick made that episode awesome! But I'm wondering how long she'll keep the housewife thing, or if Deanna really believed her, I mean she was all "I can read people" all the time

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

If they all started shooting right when the gate was opened it would have been bad, but didn't Aaron say they had followed a bunch of people and they were the first invited? I'd have to go with them getting more desperate now, or else they saw something different in Rick's group.

4. mfinley

mfinley Member

I don't think Deanna can read a newspaper. People who can 'read people' don't tell the people they can read that they can read them. That's the first rule of people in the I can read people club.

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

We don't know yet how long Aaron followed the group or what exactly he told Deanna. Plus, Aiden mght be revealed to be homophobic. Aaron's loyalty might be the ASZ, not Deanna and her knucklehead son.

I want to believe Deanna is good, but misguided. She's keeping her eyes on Rick; he gives the orders, and his group carries them out.

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Well Enid is relatively new to the community. I don't remember Aaron's exact line though. We know our group, but from the outside looking in they would scare me. They are loyal to one another, but if others threaten the safety of members of their core group you don't want to be on the opposing side.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

Enid is said to be in the group 8 months in other threads, not sure where they came up with it but i'm going with it. Aaron has said that they haven't invited anyone in for a long time, 8 months is pretty long especially in a ZA. But this isn't her thread,

Carol didn't do too much Caroling on the road to be seen by Aaron. She followed Daryl through the woods and maybe stepped aside so some walkers could fall off a bridge. What was Carol's last big moment before they met Aaron?

9. Rocci99

Rocci99 New Member

I think the people of Alexandria will catch on to her act. Its silly she thinks those people are so stupid.

#69 Rocci99, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  10. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I don't think they will. They've lived too comfortably for too long. Their biggest concern is finding a pasta maker!

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

uh….

12. Revan Shepard

Revan Shepard Well-Known Member

All Hail Queen Bitch Carol! :)

13. beergenius

beergenius New Member

She made a point of her abilities as a poker player. Poker Tells 101: a weak opponent acts strong and a strong opponent acts weak. A poker player would look at Carols really bad "I cant handle these guns but yet I'm carrying the biggest high powered rifle" act and quickly consider she may be strong.

#73 beergenius, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  14. Last_Dog

Last_Dog New Member

You say bitch like it's a bad thang..

Comments on Carol with references to S6EP14 Twice as Far: