Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Suzanne Jane
Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 0
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
July 29
all

Share This Page

Suzanne Jane

New Member, from Hamilton Mt.

Suzanne Jane was last seen:
Apr 1, 2013
    1. Claymore
      Claymore
      Yeah! Robert Kirkman wrote books on the subject of the Gov and Woodbury. The first compendium of comics however is probably the best purchase I've made. The comics portray the Governor as a maniac who resorts to limb chopping, repetitious rape, and torture to get his way. Along with having a bigger, meaner, army and artillery than his tv counterpart.
    2. Claymore
      Claymore
      Yeah! Robert Kirkman wrote books on the subject of the Gov and Woodbury. The first compendium of comics however is probably the best purchase I've made. The comics portray the Governor as a maniac who resorts to limb chopping, repetitious rape, and torture to get his way. Along with having a bigger, meaner, army and artillery than his tv counterpart.
    3. Claymore
      Claymore
      There are books about him and Woodbury. The comics are like an alternate universe, the Governor is a different character. Who right off the bat does a lot of screwed up stuff. The first compendium is a great read!
    4. Claymore
      Claymore
      There are books about him and Woodbury. The comics are like an alternate universe, the Governor is a different character. Who right off the bat does a lot of screwed up stuff. The first compendium is a great read!
    5. ThatGuy0965
    6. ThatGuy0965
  • About

Birthday:
    July 29
    all
    Favorite Show Episode:
    None
    Spoilers:
    i_love_spoilers
    Favorite Show Character:
    well walket
    Comics:
    havent_read_comics
    USA
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice