Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A.C
Last Activity:
Nov 27, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 199 0
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0

Share This Page

A.C

A.C was last seen:
Nov 27, 2014
    1. Alexiboy
      Alexiboy
      Hi A.C

I saw your post regarding the surgical patch and I was wondering if you would partner up with me trying to get the surgical patch? I have tried the juggernaut method, but unfortunately with no luck at all!
      If we got on different teams we could find a corner of the map and shoot each other 1 time with silenced weapons, regenerate our health, and repeat the process until the clip is empty = Surgical patch!
    2. ScissorHandsFail
    3. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      the rep system is kind of bonkers. the more rep you have the more rep you give. i add like 600 points of rep. sulq and tyger add way more than me. its been out of control for quite awhile. but since the site is due to change over the rep system will be no more. otherwise ive been satisfactory...still sucking air anyway. ive been playing less lately because spring has decided to make an appearance and we are finally seeing some warm days and sunshine. good stuff.
    4. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      the rep system is kind of bonkers. the more rep you have the more rep you give. i add like 600 points of rep. sulq and tyger add way more than me. its been out of control for quite awhile. but since the site is due to change over the rep system will be no more. otherwise ive been satisfactory...still sucking air anyway. ive been playing less lately because spring has decided to make an appearance and we are finally seeing some warm days and sunshine. good stuff.
    5. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      while you were on sabbatical ... gotta watch out for team kills with grenades but its fun. i joined one of your matches yesterday but it kicked me when trying to connect.... maybe next time.
    6. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      while you were on sabbatical ... gotta watch out for team kills with grenades but its fun. i joined one of your matches yesterday but it kicked me when trying to connect.... maybe next time.
    7. Sulq
      Sulq
      Yea, well playing badly never is fun. It might come back around. I started using weapons I never used like the KSG etc..
    8. Sulq
      Sulq
      Yea, well playing badly never is fun. It might come back around. I started using weapons I never used like the KSG etc..
    9. Sulq
      Sulq
      Are you, like, leaving us??
    10. Sulq
      Sulq
    11. Sulq
      Sulq
    12. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      you ready for some HARDCORE DOMINATION?!
    13. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
    14. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
    15. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      you are just too good and consistently so to not have your trip cap ... and a very patient man as well. and as hard as i tried i couldnt score a kill on you with the FAL + target finder.
    16. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
      you are just too good and consistently so to not have your trip cap ... and a very patient man as well. and as hard as i tried i couldnt score a kill on you with the FAL + target finder.
    17. Bullet Magnet
      Bullet Magnet
    18. ImUndeadd
    19. ImUndeadd
    20. ImUndeadd
  • Signature

KD: 3.70
    K.E.M Strikes: 35+
    Gold Guns: AK-12, SC-2010, Remington R5 RGP
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice