Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

CyclesMcHurtz
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2015 at 8:45 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 0
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0

Share This Page

CyclesMcHurtz

CyclesMcHurtz was last seen:
Nov 23, 2015
    1. Kim41282
      Kim41282
      hi I am unable to post a recruitment post in the clan section, it keeps asking me to log in over and over? I have been able to post before hand,this was a good few month back. do I need to be allowed to post there again??
    2. The_real_Kevin_White
      The_real_Kevin_White
      how do you get into a game :mad::mad: it should explain how to when you regester THANKYOU:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    3. The_real_Kevin_White
      The_real_Kevin_White
      im new on here how do you get into a game????
    4. Cronus
      Cronus
      Hey man quite angry about this topic so my friend got banned from H1Z1 and i decied to log on to play with my other friend but i got banned, i was butt hurt i wont lie, so 2 out of 6 of us that play H1Z1 have been banned i really don't know what has happened weather i have been playing with a hacker i really don't know man im just trying be as calm as possible my daybreak account is : Jackbrazier please help !
    5. chazzybear
      chazzybear
      Hey dude if i had some asian dudes hacking at my base right now, would someone be able to spectate me if i log on? or should I just log on with fraps and record them killing me? they TP inside my locked base everytime I log on
    6. |eG|Timmeh
    7. THESEVENSGUY
      THESEVENSGUY
      First of all thanks for dropping by to he forums its is good to see interaction from devs on the official forums(not just social media).

Second. I have asked in forums before what the actual numbers are in regards to server pop. What is low in actual players? And medium, high....ect

Knowing this could help people in deciding what server to call home. Some want crazy pvp and others want to be able to build a base by themselves and go and find pvp when they decide they want some action.

If you could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.
      Thanks
      THESEVENSGUY
    8. TeamChamber
      TeamChamber
      Hey there, do you mind if I PM you real quick?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice