Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

zombiemom62
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 560 521
Agree 184 287
Funny 480 303
Winner 97 59
Informative 11 31
Friendly 10 10
Useful 4 6
Optimistic 17 19
Creative 2 2

Share This Page

zombiemom62

Well-Known Member, from Florida

1. Jama
      Jama
      You suck zmom! I don't like you and I don't care how you feel about that.

I'm kidding! I love you! Aren't words of love so comforting when coming from a complete stranger on the internet? I think so.
    2. TGO
      TGO
      Gurrrl, clear yo inbox.
    3. TGO
      TGO
      Gurrrl, clear yo inbox.
    4. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      Omg your puppy avi is so damn cuuuuuuuuute. Where do you get all these cute doggies from?
    5. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      Omg your puppy avi is so damn cuuuuuuuuute. Where do you get all these cute doggies from?
    6. zombiemom62
      zombiemom62
      well, I'd like to but I have to get to bed too, I gotta be up about 7:30 to get out and finish my mowing. If I don't go early enough the rain will get me again. :( Maybe we can tomorrow night?
    7. zombiemom62
      zombiemom62
      well, I'd like to but I have to get to bed too, I gotta be up about 7:30 to get out and finish my mowing. If I don't go early enough the rain will get me again. :( Maybe we can tomorrow night?
    8. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      Sorry to hear about your sucky day, that really blows.(lol)
      I'm doing okay, but the forum seems to have been dragging ass for the past few hours. It's 1am and I'm bored. You wanna go have a playtime in the Beth Cave? :zombies_lol:
      Alyssa wanted to, but she's sleeping now :'(
    9. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      Sorry to hear about your sucky day, that really blows.(lol)
      I'm doing okay, but the forum seems to have been dragging ass for the past few hours. It's 1am and I'm bored. You wanna go have a playtime in the Beth Cave? :zombies_lol:
      Alyssa wanted to, but she's sleeping now :'(
    10. zombiemom62
      zombiemom62
      Yeah, just noticed the tab for visitor messages, I'm quick tonight huh? lol
      Commander S. looks like he has gas. And is passing it at the moment :zombies_lol:
      I had a sucky day. I had to go mow which involves trailering a mower for about 40 mins to get there, then I mowed about 20 mins and the drive belt came off, so had to lay on the wet muddy fresh cut grass to figure out how it went back, which took about one hour to get back on, then it before I could mow much longer, there was a fierce lightening storm, so I decided to leave my stuff out there in a fenced yard and go out and finish tomorrow. So in the middle of the storm, I ended up nailing a water pipe with the back of the trailer and had to go get parts to fix it in the storm. So lovely to be soaking wet and covered in grass and mud and run to the plumbing store. What a waste of 5 hours. So how are you doing?
    11. zombiemom62
      zombiemom62
      Yeah, just noticed the tab for visitor messages, I'm quick tonight huh? lol
      Commander S. looks like he has gas. And is passing it at the moment :zombies_lol:
      I had a sucky day. I had to go mow which involves trailering a mower for about 40 mins to get there, then I mowed about 20 mins and the drive belt came off, so had to lay on the wet muddy fresh cut grass to figure out how it went back, which took about one hour to get back on, then it before I could mow much longer, there was a fierce lightening storm, so I decided to leave my stuff out there in a fenced yard and go out and finish tomorrow. So in the middle of the storm, I ended up nailing a water pipe with the back of the trailer and had to go get parts to fix it in the storm. So lovely to be soaking wet and covered in grass and mud and run to the plumbing store. What a waste of 5 hours. So how are you doing?
    12. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      You just did it! :)
      And that's COMMANDER Shepard to you. Well, a funny pic of him, anyways lol.
      How you doin', GUURRLLL? ;)
    13. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      You just did it! :)
      And that's COMMANDER Shepard to you. Well, a funny pic of him, anyways lol.
      How you doin', GUURRLLL? ;)
    14. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      You ain't got no visitooor messages?? Well lemme be the first; hallo biatch!
    15. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      You ain't got no visitooor messages?? Well lemme be the first; hallo biatch!
  • About

Favorite Show Episode:
    None
    Spoilers:
    i_love_spoilers
    Favorite Show Character:
    None
    Comics:
    have_read_comics

Signature

PM Conspirator, Follower of Jamaism
    <===Member in good standing of DDFPM ===>
    Beating a dead horse doesn't make you right, it just gets dead horse all over you.
    GoT breaks make TWD breaks look whimpy.

yup, carl's Rick's dead not dead
    [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice