Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Suedeanthracite
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2017 at 10:13 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 12 3
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0

Share This Page

Suedeanthracite

Suedeanthracite was last seen:
Feb 20, 2017
    1. Suedeanthracite
      Suedeanthracite
      Thanks Strings. I don't think I have ever had the first vote in, but I appreciate the information!!
    2. Suedeanthracite
      Suedeanthracite
      Thanks Strings. I don't think I have ever had the first vote in, but I appreciate the information!!
    3. STRINGS
      STRINGS
      hi Sue,
      just so you know! There is a "mini-game" within Walker Kombat called "1st Vote In". It works like this: you get the 1st vote in for a new Match then you get a point. The poster that has the most points gets a neat prize (Official TWD Michonne Bobble Head + #1 poster seeding for WK II Qualifying, & 250 XP).
    4. STRINGS
      STRINGS
      hi Sue,
      just so you know! There is a "mini-game" within Walker Kombat called "1st Vote In". It works like this: you get the 1st vote in for a new Match then you get a point. The poster that has the most points gets a neat prize (Official TWD Michonne Bobble Head + #1 poster seeding for WK II Qualifying, & 250 XP).
    5. Suedeanthracite
      Suedeanthracite
      I had not noticed. I was having trouble giving "thanks" and "likes" to others today and I saw that others were reporting the same problem. In one case, I was trying to thank someone and I couldn't, so I wrote a separate post and then the "thanks" I originally sent showed up. I think there are some issues.
    6. Suedeanthracite
      Suedeanthracite
      I had not noticed. I was having trouble giving "thanks" and "likes" to others today and I saw that others were reporting the same problem. In one case, I was trying to thank someone and I couldn't, so I wrote a separate post and then the "thanks" I originally sent showed up. I think there are some issues.
    7. adrenalineknife
      adrenalineknife
      No problem, I was wondering something! I was taking a look around the forum and checking things when I noticed you had a high number of thanks given to you . The forum has been acting crazy lately, just curious if you knew or noticed :)
    8. adrenalineknife
      adrenalineknife
      No problem, I was wondering something! I was taking a look around the forum and checking things when I noticed you had a high number of thanks given to you . The forum has been acting crazy lately, just curious if you knew or noticed :)
    9. Suedeanthracite
      Suedeanthracite
      Thank you. I appreciate your taking the time to make me feel welcome! Also good to know I have some idea of what I am doing!
    10. Suedeanthracite
      Suedeanthracite
      Thank you. I appreciate your taking the time to make me feel welcome! Also good to know I have some idea of what I am doing!
    11. adrenalineknife
      adrenalineknife
      Just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Hope you have great time here, and you did it right!
    12. adrenalineknife
      adrenalineknife
      Just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Hope you have great time here, and you did it right!
    13. adrenalineknife
    14. adrenalineknife
  • About

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice