Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jakobi
Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2016 at 9:38 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 12 3
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
May 13
Season 1

Share This Page

Jakobi

Administrator, from Binghamton, NY

Jakobi was last seen:
Sep 10, 2016
    1. maya15
      maya15
      Hello Jakobi!
      I need a little help from you, if you can find time.
      I cannot see post thanks/like from others, only mine, on my profile. Sometimes everything is there, sometimes not. It`s not a big deal, I`m just interested if there is something wrong with it.
      Also, I cannot see reputation bar, but I doubt that I have any rep points, so maybe it should be like that. Sorry that I am bugging you, but I couldn’t find answers to any of threads, and I don’t think this deserves a new one :)
      Thank you for your time!
    2. xcaliburdesigns
      xcaliburdesigns
      So I cannot accept the forum rules on a galaxy note 3 nor can I read spoiler tags. What's the point in spoiler tags if no one can see what they say?
    3. WarriorPrincess
      WarriorPrincess
      Your VM's are getting a little stale, so I'm freshening them up! Hello! :)
    4. Oak
      Oak
      Also, could you put this image in my signature, because ily?
      [IMG]
      [noparse][IMG]
      [/noparse]
    5. Oak
      Oak
      Yeah, it's an old but extremely well developed chat. I have plenty of experience with it (10+ years of IRC). It'll also reduce server use, as it will be a dedicated shell pretty much, completely removed from using any of your server's resources (as I assume the current chat plugin does, especially if it's the envolve chat).
    6. Oak
      Oak
      I have a spare IRC server already configured (except for anope). If you want, I can let TWDF have it free of charge.
    7. Lonesome Lurker
      Lonesome Lurker
      Sorry to get back late, thank you !!!
    8. 2gun
      2gun
      thanks man, Never expected to live this long ....Gravy !
    9. giant13905
      giant13905
      checking it out messing around
    10. Miss Dixon
      Miss Dixon
      Hey! :) I've been good, but busy, and lots more busy to come. I'm gonna try to be around a little more though. How about yourself?
    11. Jack.
      Jack.
      Thanks Jakobi! :D
    12. rabscuttle1
      rabscuttle1
      This may be a dumb question, but where do I go to give a donation? It'll be a smaller donation than I had intended, but I would still like to give something.
    13. Scairry
      Scairry
      Heyyy!! Thank you, Jakobi!! Glad you dig the profile layout. Haha.
    14. WalkerBait
      WalkerBait
      Thank you so much :)
    15. HockeyMomChris
      HockeyMomChris
      seriously, he is at it again....telling everyone to not troll and spam and pretty much telling us not to post in the thread if we disagree.Just wanted yo to know.
    16. KPandoraStar
      KPandoraStar
      Hi. Thanks for trying to keep the negativity under control. I've really enjoyed being here and would hate to see other people deprived of that because one or two people don't know how to be civil. I appreciate you being here and handling all of this as tactfully as you have.
    17. HockeyMomChris
      HockeyMomChris
      When you block someone, doesn't it just make it so they cannot contact you??? Just curious because I tried to do that a couple weeks ago but i could still see the dumb SOB.....lol
    18. HockeyMomChris
      HockeyMomChris
      Is there a way for me to register and be able to continue to use my name and keep all my stuff the way it is now? I just use Facebook to log in and I wanted to be able to just stay signed in.
    19. KPandoraStar
      KPandoraStar
      Just wanted to say thanks for having us here. This place is like a methadone clinic for Dead addicts.
    20. HisMrs
      HisMrs
      Thanks for the bday message!! :D I had an awesome birthday, for sure!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 13
    Season 1
    Favorite Show Episode:
    Guts
    Spoilers:
    i_hate_spoilers
    Favorite Show Character:
    Daryl
    Comics:
    havent_read_comics
    USA

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice