Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

lis5112
Last Activity:
Mar 23, 2020 at 2:51 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 116 120
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Season 4!

Share This Page

lis5112

Well-Known Member, from NE PA

lis5112 was last seen:
Mar 23, 2020
    1. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      Why you always look so bored in your profile pics? lol You're still sexy nonetheless, guurrlll
    2. Revan Shepard
      Revan Shepard
      Why you always look so bored in your profile pics? lol You're still sexy nonetheless, guurrlll
    3. Roray
      Roray
      I'll private message it to you.
    4. Roray
      Roray
      I'll private message it to you.
    5. Roray
      Roray
      No worries! c: .. That's what I was afraid you'd ask.. :x I'm ashamed/scared to say. XD
    6. Roray
      Roray
      No worries! c: .. That's what I was afraid you'd ask.. :x I'm ashamed/scared to say. XD
    7. lis5112
      lis5112
      Don't be silly!
    8. lis5112
      lis5112
      Don't be silly!
    9. Roray
      Roray
      31?? WHAAAT? YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER!! I imagine that's a good thing though! <3 No complaints here. c:
    10. Roray
      Roray
      31?? WHAAAT? YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER!! I imagine that's a good thing though! <3 No complaints here. c:
    11. lis5112
      lis5112
      LOL thanks!
      And how old are you, again?
    12. lis5112
      lis5112
      LOL thanks!
      And how old are you, again?
    13. Roray
      Roray
      I watched Monk, I was honestly happy about the mention/reference. I knew it was coming to an end, but I was just so sad it seemed so soon. Im hoping the rumors of a PSYCH USA Movie actually happens. This'll seem odd, message me if you wanna answer this.. I know/knew that show was around in the mid-90s, you don't look a day over 25.. so I'm just curious, lol. Understand if you don't want to answer.. I shouldnt even ask as a guy, lol.
    14. Roray
      Roray
      I watched Monk, I was honestly happy about the mention/reference. I knew it was coming to an end, but I was just so sad it seemed so soon. Im hoping the rumors of a PSYCH USA Movie actually happens. This'll seem odd, message me if you wanna answer this.. I know/knew that show was around in the mid-90s, you don't look a day over 25.. so I'm just curious, lol. Understand if you don't want to answer.. I shouldnt even ask as a guy, lol.
    15. lis5112
      lis5112
      It's okay .... LOL
      I'm 31 years young. I'll be 32 in May.
    16. lis5112
      lis5112
      It's okay .... LOL
      I'm 31 years young. I'll be 32 in May.
    17. lis5112
      lis5112
      4 if you count Xena the Warrior Princess, but I think that may be too far back for you to remember. I watched that when I was a kid!
    18. lis5112
      lis5112
      4 if you count Xena the Warrior Princess, but I think that may be too far back for you to remember. I watched that when I was a kid!
    19. lis5112
      lis5112
      I hear ya, sweetie. It had a good run, though. I knew it was a matter of time ....like Monk (who I so thought was going to make an appearance at the end) and Burn Notice. All 3 of my favorite USA shows gone now!
    20. lis5112
      lis5112
      I hear ya, sweetie. It had a good run, though. I knew it was a matter of time ....like Monk (who I so thought was going to make an appearance at the end) and Burn Notice. All 3 of my favorite USA shows gone now!
  • About

Season 4!
    Favorite Show Episode:
    Still-Alone-Days Gone By
    Spoilers:
    i_love_spoilers
    Favorite Show Character:
    Hershel
    Comics:
    have_read_comics
    USA

Signature

I am Melissa
    Peace MILFSquad and yep, I STILL ship Bethyl

Proud to stand behind Laurieellen with the DDFPM
    (can we get one for Rick and Spencer too?)​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice