Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

PepperAnn
Last Activity:
Feb 26, 2024 at 10:13 AM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 2,247 2,631
Agree 2,540 4,264
Funny 2,525 7,428
Winner 634 2,376
Informative 145 288
Friendly 500 775
Useful 36 34
Optimistic 83 166
Creative 13 16
Birthday:
Mar 14, 1973 (Age: 51)

Share This Page

PepperAnn

Well-Known Member, 51, from Austin Baby!

Hope for the best with FTWD. :P Apr 8, 2019

PepperAnn was last seen:
Feb 26, 2024
    1. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Exactly! It's such a stupid reason for being snarky though. He could've just said: "they all suffer from PTSD to some extent" and be done with it. Yes, we have winners, and we should give them medals for their foolishness.

It's an awesome conversation! I'll tag Zvivor and see if she comes back! :-)

Oh, I followed you suggestion and posted one of my fanfics!
    2. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Hi PepperAnn - you're welcome. I'm glad you're feeling better today. Taking time off for yourself and to stay on the pain meds was the best thing to do. And sleeping too!

Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts. I have 5 finished TWD fics and 2 in progress. Oh yeah, that dude....it rubbed me the wrong way too (even though I went and liked his post). I agreed with what the poster was saying, but the nasty tone was so unnecessary. I figured the person couldn't think of anything else better to add and was being rude to cover it up. I like to have thoughtful discussions with you and other posters, and it's sad that the person didn't want to add anything worthwhile to the thread. I have to say though, I like the conversation that you, Zvivor, and I are having I hope more people join in!
    3. Rapscallion
      Rapscallion
      PepperAnn,

Yes, I work in education. I have ideas for manuscripts but I've put them off for several years to improve my writing and earn an MA in education. After I finish "To Live Again", I'll start work on a manuscript alongside my season 6B reboot.
    4. Rapscallion
      Rapscallion
      Thanks, Pepper.

I forgot to mention I'm working on the final pages to chapter 26 of "To Live Again." I've scrapped the ending twice, but now I've got a good idea on how to end this chapter.
    5. Rapscallion
      Rapscallion
      PepperAnn,

Thanks for the compliment on multi-storying. If only I could multi-task...

A Wolves subplot is a good idea, but the conclusion would only make Rick more arrogant, and highlight Daryl's stance that Alexandria must look after themselves. That confrontation between them comes after the visit to the Hilltop. Sorry, but the brotherhood between Daryl and Rick truly comes to an end in my season 6 reboot.
    6. Rapscallion
      Rapscallion
      PepperAnn,

I also thought more could've been done with the Wolves; maybe have them be the main threat for season 6, with Savior activity increasing towards the season finale. But now, I want to finish my Caryl story, and move on to Jesus and the Hilltop.
    7. Rapscallion
      Rapscallion
      PepperAnn,

I considered having Rick's group fight a second pack of Wolves for the next installment of my season 6 reboot, but now I want to introduce Jesus and the Hilltop.
    8. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Hey, I read your post in Off-Topic. How are you feeling today?
    9. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Awesome! Take your time--the fics are there to stay! I'll go through my fics to see which ones to post on here. I have some ideas! :-) <3
    10. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Oh, thank you! My screenname is "Sassy Lil Scorpio" on Fanfiction.Net. I was considering posting "Decomposition", "Stand My Ground", or "Who and What You See When You Die" on the fanfic forum here. This is a link to my stories:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/63048/Sassy-Lil-Scorpio
    11. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Yeah, I'd write 47 of those entries for each day. It's a thought in my head right now. I may just have to write the idea down and see if it ever falls through. I've finished many fanfics, but others are incomplete. I don't have any fanfiction on the forum here, but I did post a link to my profile for fanfiction.net I write mostly Shane Walsh fanfics, and also fics about the friendship with Shane and Rick. I started a Eugene/Tara one that's incomplete.
    12. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Thank you! I was thinking about how it would be written. Journal entries? First person point of view from Eastman? I'm not sure...I have other fanfics I need to finish--TWD and other fandoms. :-)
    13. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      I checked FFN and was disappointed that they didn't have "Eastman" listed as a character (same as "Heath".) I'll have to try looking under Morgan. After watching the episode, I was thinking of writing a fanfic about those 47 days and what went on in Eastman's mind.
    14. Rapscallion
      Rapscallion
      PepperAnn,

I just thought of something: What if, when the cast is greeted by fans with, "Who got killed?" they were greeted with "That episode sucked!"?
    15. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Tell me about it. That was really cruel. I wonder if there is a fanfic out there about the time Eastman killed Chrichton and what happend during those days.
    16. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Thank you! I'll see if I can start it when I come home from work. Btw --I love that you used "hardcore" to describe Eastman's actions. It really was hardcore! I used that word with a coworker the other day and she
      liked it!
    17. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      I think it came across. Im glad you didnt give it all away. :-) It seems Eastman was frightened of himself and what he was capable of. I'd like to start a thread on it later. Murder and how it effects the characters. Eastman, Morgan, Shane, Carol, etc
    18. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Lol! Yes, he needs to realize the world us gray. His thinking is too black and white. Yes, I liked the episode. Especially Eastman's story. That blew me away.
    19. ShaneFan
      ShaneFan
      Hi PepperAnn! I finally saw the episode with Morgan and Eastman. I remember you said you liked it. It explained Morgan's stance, and I think the fact that Eastman was able to "pull him back", get him back to who he was before, is an amazing thing. Since Eastman showed mercy and compassion (definitely not weakness) for Morgan, Morgan goes the same route with the Wolves. He knows he was like that once: deranged out of his mind, ready to kill the first thing that moved and he believes if he can come around, so can others. It's an idealistic view, but it's not true for every character on TWD. It reminds me of when Rick told The Governor that it's not too late, he's not too far gone. Then the Governor waged war against him-after calling him a liar. Some are too far gone, but others (Morgan) can be brought back. The flaw with Morgan's thinking is it can lead to his loved ones getting killed by those he showed compassion for. Everyone won't "come around" as he did.
    20. Taeyeon'sBF
      Taeyeon'sBF
      @PepperAnn You're seriously adorbz.
      [IMG]
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 14, 1973 (Age: 51)
    Favorite Show Episode:
    The Grove
    Spoilers:
    i_hate_spoilers
    Favorite Show Character:
    Daryl
    Comics:
    have_read_comics
    USA
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice