Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comments on Profile Post by RicksdaMan

1. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Tell us all about it!
    Feb 9, 2017
  2. RicksdaMan
    RicksdaMan
    Its worth the watch if you have not seen it. The show did a good job weaving in fictional characters from great novels. S1 was good. 2 showed a few cracks, but 3 was just a tragedy.
    Feb 10, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  3. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    So it started out good and got progressively worse? Wow!
    Feb 11, 2017
  4. RicksdaMan
    RicksdaMan
    Yeah, like most shows. Some are able to still have there great moments (like TWD) but Penny Dreadful just got messy during its end run. What are you doing today? I see TWD has a marathon going on
    Feb 11, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  5. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    That's true. I feel TWD has a lot of great moments, even when they're doing things that most fans don't like--such as the Season 6 cliffhanger. Today, I'm going out with the bf for early Valentines dinner. I'm having him and my friend over tomorrow to watch the first half of Season 7. She missed a lot of it.
    Feb 11, 2017
    RicksdaMan likes this.
  6. RicksdaMan
    RicksdaMan
    Well, I just woke up. I work night shift. I have to go back to work in a few hrs. S6 finale is very good episode. At first I thought it was boring but after 2-3 viewings the episode sucks you in. Enjoy ur dinner
    Feb 11, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  7. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Oh wow, you work night? What kind of work do you do? (If you don't mind me asking.) I loved S6 Finale--loved the increasing dread. I agree--some episodes when you watch them again, they are better than the first time. I enjoyed my dinner, thank you. Did you get to watch S7E9?
    Feb 14, 2017
  8. RicksdaMan
    RicksdaMan
    Yes, I watched 7x9. U? It was a good episode (maybe the best mid premiere they've done) but it still felt like it good be better. Maybe it'll be one of suck-u-in episodes in the long run. But, Gregory was the star of the episode. He stole that shit...with Simon bringing up the rear. I'm in law enforcement. What about u?
    Feb 14, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  9. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    Hi! I liked it too, but it felt like more could've happened. I look forward to next week. Yeah, it may get better with time or after a few watches. Yes, Gregory was such a slime, and Simone is awesome! Oh wow--that's tough work. I'm a hospice social worker.
    Feb 15, 2017
    RicksdaMan likes this.
  10. RicksdaMan
    RicksdaMan
    It has its moments. Its more about patience at the end of the day. No, you have a tough job. Very emotional right?
    Feb 16, 2017
    ShaneFan likes this.
  11. ShaneFan
    ShaneFan
    I'm sure it takes lots of patience--and courage too. Yes, it can be tough and emotional. Some weeks are harder than others. Last week was super tough..so I'm hoping it will be different this week.
    Feb 19, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice