Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Where do you think Merle went?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by John666, Dec 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. John666

John666 Member

It would be crazy if he ended up at Fort Benning before the group or something. He has to show up again, and when he will he does he will be pissed lol...I would be.

2. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Was thinking the same thing. He did steal the van from rick and the other guys when they were in atlanta so he is mobile.

3. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

Plus, he can also reach the map they left at camp so he will probably meet up with them later.

4. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

yep forgot about the map.

5. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I wonder if when he stole the van he packed the back with zombies and dropped them off at the campsite at the end of "Vatos" Idk how he would have done that but its an idea.

6. legokiba213

legokiba213 Member

I've also heard that but I think the zombies get there because Glenn had the alarm going all the way to the camp zombies could of followed slowly and all the zombies who were already in the woods would surface and follow the noise.

7. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

True... Could be because of that

8. MaxBrooks

MaxBrooks New Member

Merle will come back as a religous nut job. He will have tracked the group because he caught Morgan and his son and took their CB radio.

9. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

I always suspected Merle led the zombies to the campsite (putting them in the truck would be difficult and needlessly dangerous). I also wonder if he will be the GOVERNOR...

10. oasisfleeting

oasisfleeting New Member

How did he get off the roof?

11. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

As did I, but not in the cube van. it had no divider between the cargo hold and the cab whatsoever. As for the Governor, I highly doubt it. Especially considering the novel that just came out that lays out that characters complete backstory. Very good read by the way! :)

12. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

A fire escape off one side of the building where he fled into an adjacent building to cautarize his nub before going God-knows-where.

13. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

And if he could load the van and let them loose one handed and with that much blood loss, that guy deserves to rule the apocalytic world.

14. Chreees

Chreees Member

Next episode is going to be VERY interesting!

15. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Ok, now I've not read the comics and this is the TV Show forum not the comic forum...lol.

We see in the preview Merle returning...I've a few places it's just a fantasy that he's not really returned. I hope not...I want Merle to return...he'll add some drama to the show even though there is plenty of drama to go around. So we are shown him saying "I believe you aren't going to make it" or something to that effect after earlier in the preview we see Darryl get hurt. So, do we think he's talking to Darryl or maybe a zombie he's about to bash their brains in. Could Sophia be with him? All I know is Darryl is turning into such a great character showing his "nice guy" but still such a smartass and badass as the same time...hope Merle isn't going to snatch that from him.

16. Joe Bulloch

Joe Bulloch Member

I dont think Merle led the Zombies to the Campsite ... too many issues to deal with ...pain , loss of blood , zombies and escape and evade .

17. magnus101

magnus101 Member

nah, arnold schwarzenegger will be the governor :zombies_lol:

18. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

Having read the comics doesn't help me at all on this one - in the comics, Sophia never disappears and Merle and Daryl don't exist. Virtually anything can happen with that story line, and the cast/crew are the only ones who know what's up.

My initial thought with Merle saying "I don't think you're gonna make it" was that he finds Daryl wounded, Merle is pissed Daryl stayed with the group that abandoned him, and Merle was maybe about to kill him for it.

Having read this post, though, I just had the thought that maybe after Daryl falls, he starts HALLUCINATING that Merle is there, egging him on, doing that guy thing where you encourage someone by discouraging and insulting them.

19. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

I'm not saying I'm convinced he did it, I just wondered. I'm also not suggesting that he loaded the zombies into the truck and let them out near the campsite. All he would have to do is steal the truck, find a group of zombies, let them get near the truck, then drive very slowly, leading them back to camp, so the zombies didn't fall too far back and lose interest/forget what they were following.

20. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

I've read this at a few other places as well...one that is a fangirl site for Reedus/Booker and another small board that has no activity. I'm glad I found this board, I've not had much success finding fun and active boards for The Walking Dead that isn't cliquish or too fangirly