Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[1-05] Infected Kill of the Week

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by and138, Sep 26, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Who had the best infected kill in “Cobalt”?

:hatchet:

Rules:

- Write down the name of anyone, including emergency responders, who, in your opinion, had the best infected kill of the night.

- Comments are welcome! Gifs are also welcome, but let’s try to have only one or two of each kill.

- The kill must occur in this week’s episode only, and must be an actual kill; that is, the infected is no longer moving because their brain has been damaged.

- There will be voting for every episode of Season 1. I will pronounce the Infected Killer of the Week on Saturday or early Sunday, before the new episode airs

- When the season ends, ALL votes will be counted... And the overall greatest Infected Killer of the Week will be crowned!

[​IMG]

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Okay, kids. If an infected actually shows up in this week's episode, we can discuss the rare sighting here. If someone actually manages to kill the infected, we can celebrate here.

And, if we're very, very good -- like, if we clean our rooms and do our homework and eat all our vegetables -- maybe, just maybe, two infected will be killed this episode and we can vote on which kill was best.

3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Prediction: Nick 'kills' a zombie...preferably Dr. Exner Z. she deserves it. Or maybe the narc Liza.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Griselda hands down.

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I vote for lieutenant Moyers shooting Kimberly the donut girl in the head.

6. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Lt Moyers shooting Kimberly

Honorable mention for Liza growing some balls.

7. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Griselda/Liza the best kill.
    Lt. Moyers/enlisted man most deserved kill and should have been on screen, more lame writing.

8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I votes Kimberly.

I already figured Griselda was a goner. Totally unknown young donut girl was a sadder loss, and seeing Travis unable to kill her was a nice touch before the kill shot.

#8 Lindigo, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  9. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

My vote for Kimberly too. The hand grenade at the door of that building had potential, but we didn't get to see enough details.

10. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Griselda was a great scene, but I don't know that I'd count her since she hadn't turned. So my vote goes to Moyers and Kimberly the zombie donut girl.

11. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I just thought Kimberly was a distance shot and not very personal,Moyers we don't see at all but it was Gratifying anyway but Griselda was as close and personal as it gets and that kooky Liza thought she was stepping up as her friend to do it herself made it just that much better!
    Somehow I don't think Griselda is quite done yet either,when Liza tells Daniel that she did it herself hoping it might have some calming effect on him to know this I think he might not be too calm?!?!

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I liked the contrast of Travis not being able to take even a distance shot at a stranger, and yet Liza could step up and do what needed to be done even when she cared about Griselda. Sure, Travis is a good man, but Liza is also loving and she is the one who has it together.

Liza tells Daniel in the next episode? I missed that in the previews? But if that does happen, I think Daniel is pragmatic and actually would appreciate knowing Griselda received the last necessary care to rest in peace.

13. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I don't know if she does or not but I imagine if they both survive the next episode to reunite then she would sure tell him.

And yeah that was my point,will he be pragmatic and grateful or will the blades fly?

Reuben Blades the Blade Man!(just hit me?)

14. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Well, this is an interesting dilemma.

Definitely when Liza put down Griselda, that "kill" had the most impact this episode. However, I'm going to have to rule that it wasn't an actual infected kill. Liza shot her dead body to prevent her from turning.

Everyone who voted for Liza may vote for a different skinbag killer if you so choose. :)

15. JameRose

JameRose Member

This.
    Not reeeeeealy sure if I'd consider Griselda a walker or not. Although, her eyes did seem kinda darkish after the head shot but that could of just been due to the sickness and she hadnt actually turned yet

16. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

She was really more of a Hobbler anyway.

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

The Infected Killer of the Week is...

Lieutenant Moyers!

With 6 votes.

Honourable mention to Liza, who did what had to be done and shot Griselda with a cattle bolt gun before she could turn. Good work, Liza!